Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Çağlar Söyüncü

Not sure what all the fuss is about. Some hack has said that United ought to buy Soyuncu, which is true, because he is better than anything they have. A couple of click-bait sites have picked up on it and now some are acting as if they have actually made an offer. They haven't, they won't (this window) and if they did we would reject anything they offered (also this window).

Edited by Merchant_Banker
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, simon789us said:

But Maguire has twice the head size as cags dose plus the corona virus discount discount to all Man U transfers

The world has figured out that the "Woody Premium" is about 200%.  Far outweighs the 10% off for coronavirus plus 10% off for divine right.

EdWYikes.JPG.857f4eb894af047aa141a97e70ba0e5c.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

Thanks. That was very interesting. I didn't really find it funny. I just couldn't believe what I was reading. I don't expect the average Man Utd to be very knowledgable about football in general, let alone other clubs' players, but a lot of that was really staggering. Shocked how many thought Soyuncu is slow. One said slower than Lindelof and Maguire! How is an opinion like that formed? Pure guesswork? Amazing how few of them recognise what a talent he is. It's wishful thinking, but I just hope the scouts of clubs rich enough to afford him are just as blind and stupid.

One person said "Yes let's get tricked into overspending on another Leicester defender." Tricked! We bamboozled Woodward and Man Utd into handing over £80m for Slabhead, apparently. Funny how it didn't work on anyone else.

One said why bring a CB slower than the ones we already have 😂🤣

Just now, tylesta said:

One said why bring a CB slower than the ones we already have 😂🤣

lol Yeah! That did me. I'm guessing that they've never heard of the player and are just trying to sound clued-up by gambling on a random opinion. "I'll just say he's shite and hope that's the truth."

15 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

I wonder. 

Apart from doubling your wages, receiving  a huge signing on fee and joining possibly the biggest club in the world I can’t think of much else ;)

Maybe, but he already plays for the best club in the world.

7 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

The problem in todays world...Media & normal joe blogs in Social media....want to find stories..and Dont Let Sleeping Dogs lie...

In the past some Top players were Happy to Stay for a few years...now agents...und the public want their Pound of flesh...& Love nothing more

than causing waves...

Heck, there is even stories run about what fans say on FT! Journalism gone lazy and mad.

12 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

This needs locking. Soyuncu guaranteed he isn’t going to Barca, Man City/UTD or anywhere after his display against WHAM yesterday. 

He's going nowhere yet but Cags is absolutely top quality despite yesterday's horror show. He'll bounce back and it'll be a struggle to hold on to him at the end of the season.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

This needs locking. Soyuncu guaranteed he isn’t going to Barca, Man City/UTD or anywhere after his display against WHAM yesterday. 

You just made it worse by bumping the thread....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1