Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Çağlar Söyüncü

Just now, KingsX said:

Our first ₤100M player.  And yes, get that contract signed and let's bump consideration of a sale out to 2022.

Sorry to be pessimistic but there's not chance he'll go for that fee without being a home grown player. That mark is most likely to be broken by Maddison or Barnes but they too would have to improve a lot until those figures are talked about. They are young and homegrown and attacking players so they are the only ones I could possibly see eventually achieving that.

28 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Sorry to be pessimistic but there's not chance he'll go for that fee without being a home grown player. That mark is most likely to be broken by Maddison or Barnes but they too would have to improve a lot until those figures are talked about. They are young and homegrown and attacking players so they are the only ones I could possibly see eventually achieving that.

Was Coutinho's fee 130 million?  I know it was a different position but he was not home grown.  If Real Madrid or Barcelona wanted him enough, who k ows what they would pay?  Man United would pay a lot if they wanted him enough.

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Was Coutinho's fee 130 million?  I know it was a different position but he was not home grown.  If Real Madrid or Barcelona wanted him enough, who k ows what they would pay?  Man United would pay a lot if they wanted him enough.

Coutinho is a different level of transfer. I just don't see it to be honest

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Coutinho fee was extremely dodgy, tantamount to money laundering.

• 3 weeks later...

Excuse the bump but there’s a lot of teams right now that look like they need a CB (Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona?) 

really surprised there doesn’t seem to be any speculation as he’s really a class above most Centre-backs in this League bar van dijk and maybe Laporte?

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Excuse the bump but there’s a lot of teams right now that look like they need a CB (Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona?) 

really surprised there doesn’t seem to be any speculation as he’s really a class above most Centre-backs in this League bar van dijk and maybe Laporte?

He has already said he doesn't want a move and this may well be reinforced (even if only slightly) by his BFF arriving

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

Deffo wouldn't leave now anyway with his bezzie joining us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

No need to move right now. Happy here, regular starter, making a name for himself, new contract on the table (or will be at some point this season), best mate just joined the club. 

• Like 2

On 31/08/2020 at 06:08, st albans fox said:

New contract to drive up the fee when the vultures come calling ..... plus he is two years into this one so will be interesting to see how long any extension is 

Don't get too attached. The vultures(them and us) will come calling eventually......and they must be fed.

Things can change if we continue our current trajectory.

On 01/09/2020 at 19:14, peach0000 said:

I will drive maddison...