Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Çağlar Söyüncü

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Cascarino joined talkSPORT Breakfast on Wednesday and said Man United should sign Caglar Soyuncu, who has been a standout star for Leicester since Maguire left.

Just scrapes in as the potential ‘FT Bell-End of the month’ for September. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Tony Cascarino joined talkSPORT Breakfast on Wednesday and said Man United should sign Caglar Soyuncu, who has been a standout star for Leicester since Maguire left.

Just scrapes in as the potential ‘FT Bell-End of the month’ for September. 

Hes a dwarf like gimpish bellend

Some of the people on talksport do make me laugh with the utter shite they come out with. So many times recently people on there have had discussions about who could get into the top 6 this season and not once have I heard anyone mention Leicester. Wolves, Everton and even Leeds ffs have been mentioned but not Leicester. It doesnt bother me as I prefer us to go under the radar and people just ignore us but makes me laugh how we dont get brought up in discussion of making the top 6 but yet they are happy to tout our players to the "big clubs". 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Why sign for a club where you'll literally be playing in front of empty stands?

The KP or Old Trafford; no difference... for now, at least.

I wonder. 

Apart from doubling your wages, receiving  a huge signing on fee and joining possibly the biggest club in the world I can’t think of much else ;)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Some of the people on talksport do make me laugh with the utter shite they come out with. So many times recently people on there have had discussions about who could get into the top 6 this season and not once have I heard anyone mention Leicester. Wolves, Everton and even Leeds ffs have been mentioned but not Leicester. It doesnt bother me as I prefer us to go under the radar and people just ignore us but makes me laugh how we dont get brought up in discussion of making the top 6 but yet they are happy to tout our players to the "big clubs". 

Your dead right and it's almost comical. A team that has actually recently won the Premiership title, unlike others, who finished 5th last season after lying 3rd for the most part,  having just whooped Man City, what does it take to actually get into this elite group? Oh yes, lack of knowledge and prejudice. 

Our club have finally brought in some quality recruits to bolster the squad. We might even squeeze one or two more in before deadline day who knows! It’s great to be a foxes fan.

the last thing we should be doing now is entertaining any requests for our top players.

just say “not for Sale - now p off!”

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Pffffft, they couldn’t afford him. If Block face is worth £80 onions, Cags is worth over £100. He’s the Turkish Puyol. 

That's why Barca want him. Half of their defence sorted for the next 9/10 years. No amount of money will replace the feeling I had for him the first time I saw him play(Brighton). Smooth as silk and hard as nails. The Master.

9 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Obviously it's because we're already in the top 6 and Arsenal are the team they don't think can get back in it :thumbup:

9 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Your dead right and it's almost comical. A team that has actually recently won the Premiership title, unlike others, who finished 5th last season after lying 3rd for the most part,  having just whooped Man City, what does it take to actually get into this elite group? Oh yes, lack of knowledge and prejudice. 

'The Big 6' makes me laugh too, there are only 6 teams in the Premier League that have won it. Spurs aren't one of them.

• Like 2