Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

9 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Think he's had a couple of bits right before. If he isn't I'll be wanting his address to reclaim my moneylol

Anything to make the transfer window more interesting, I'm bored as ****!

Just thought it was a bit odd putting money on a transfer we still don't know would happen based off a random person on FT saying so and the Merc (of all places) repeating a rumour from earlier this summer...

Each to their own!

30 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I’m going to say no. 

I'm going to look forward to watching you eat.................

19 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I would be quiet happy with Castagne, Fofana, McNeil and either a striker or another winger. 

Castagne, Molla Wague, Townsend & Deeney incoming.

(why is my font so well endowed?)

Edited by SheppyFox
  • Like 1

Burnley might well view us as their rivals now. In terms of mid table. In this case and if they don’t really need the money they can hold out for a higher price for a player wanted by a rival club. It’s a win win for them if they don’t need to sell. 

• Haha 1

I think he looks decent whenever I’ve seen Burnley play. Not so sure he improves us enough right now. I would probably use the money on a goal scoring winger. Memphis Depay would be my first choice winger.

29 minutes ago, tetly said:

I think he looks decent whenever I’ve seen Burnley play. Not so sure he improves us enough right now. I would probably use the money on a goal scoring winger. Memphis Depay would be my first choice winger.

Why would Depay come here? He could have his pick of CL teams. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Why would Depay come here? He could have his pick of CL teams. 

We are good option for a lot of players in that league. The club he plays for now isn’t a big club he left Manchester United to go there. Anything is possible money talks and players want to play premier league football.