Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Someone explain to me why we need a winger whose strength is crossing when we don't have a target man. 

Come to think of it, I DID see a guy who looked suspiciously like Peter Crouch down Brauny park yesterday.....

9 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

State of these transfer gimps on Twitter

One little tip.

If the account is anonymous, they chuck out lots of names from lots of clubs and constantly brag about being ITK then the rule of thumb is they're full of sh*te.

You don't really see actual journalists bragging they've got this or that right, they just get on with doing their jobs, using genuine sources etc.

Sometimes they get it wrong but generally speaking they don't just make it up for clicks and follows.

• Like 4

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

One little tip.

If the account is anonymous, they chuck out lots of names from lots of clubs and constantly brag about being ITK then the rule of thumb is they're full of sh*te.

You don't really see actual journalists bragging they've got this or that right, they just get on with doing their jobs, using genuine sources etc.

Sometimes they get it wrong but generally speaking they don't just make it up for clicks and follows.

But on this occasion, McNeil is in the Shire.

26 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Someone explain to me why we need a winger whose strength is crossing when we don't have a target man. 

There's no point him launching outside of the boot rabonas through the channels for Chris Wood and Jay Rod to waddle on to. I'm yet to be convinced he has the pace and creativity to be what we need though, much rather Brooks or Mbuemo if we have to buy from this country.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Just because his role at Burnley is to get the ball in doesn't mean that's all he can do. I think our scouting team do a bit more than just watch some highlights on MOTD and the odd game against a top 6 side.

If they see the right stuff in DM I tend to trust their judgement more