Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

Guest Markyblue
5 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Couldn’t pay my £70 quick enough, good to see there is a queue rather than people being childish and waiting until the last day. Always exciting renewing. 

Many things excite me , paying for my new season ticket is probably down the list but hey each to their own,  rock on.

8 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Couldn’t pay my £70 quick enough, good to see there is a queue rather than people being childish and waiting until the last day. Always exciting renewing. 

Bully for you. Unless you’re being sarcastic, in which case - read the room! 

25 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Will pay the £70 but probably won't bother with any ballots. Imagine having to pay £44 (plus booking fee) to watch us vs West Brom with 7 ish thousand fans.... 

Mad that it seems they are pushing fans to watch football illegally 

That's the same for me (plus son). I'll very reluctantly pay the £70 as it will be deducted off my 2021/22 renewal (hoping that we'll be back to full capacity by then eventhough WHO say that it will take two years to get through this). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

The £70 deposit didn't deserve the amount of Covidiot lashing out, it was always going to be a down payment on your season ticket. I've got hundreds ££ in gig tickets moved forward 12 months, its how it is, i could cancel.

I mean it literally wasn't, it was non-refundable if capacity doesn't return to 100% this season, which none of us know if it will.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I mean it literally wasn't, it was non-refundable if capacity doesn't return to 100% this season, which none of us know if it will.

It boggles the mind that people can read something that's written in black and white and just totally misunderstand it, and then go about trying to convince everyone else they're right.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Christoph said:

I don't understand why they don't just charge people the usual monthly season ticket price and then your refunded the amount of games you missed like this year. 

I don't know how much it costs to put on a match, but perhaps charing 8000 people paying £20 doesn't cover the actual costs of putting on a game. They will have to have the full stadium open, match day staff, police, ambulance etc. 

Whilst it leave a bitter taste, I can at least sort of understand that, if it's to cover match day costs of putting on the event people want to attend. Whilst the £70 for something many won't even be able to use and the club were in no position to resell, I couldn't understand. 

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 3

I have renewed, but I can't say I'm excited or happy about it too much! - It will be a disgrace if they do not offset the £70 against match tickets or next seasons ticket - Can't be acceptable to just charge people £70 to retain your season ticket and then not offset it!

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

I have renewed, but I can't say I'm excited or happy about it too much! - It will be a disgrace if they do not offset the £70 against match tickets or next seasons ticket - Can't be acceptable to just charge people £70 to retain your season ticket and then not offset it!

It’s been announced last night it will either be put against this seasons or if no return to full capacity next seasons.

Just now, Yes N'Didi said:

It’s been announced last night it will either be put against this seasons or if no return to full capacity next seasons.

Yeah I saw that but I'm not sure they''ll just try and find some loopholes somewhere......how cynical we have become :sleep:

3 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

What happens to your £70  if they don't play enough 'full' games to cover the £70 or if you don't attend 'full' games due to health concerns?

I've read it few times and it's not clear, it seems like you forfeit your £70

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

What happens to your £70  if they don't play enough 'full' games to cover the £70 or if you don't attend 'full' games due to health concerns?

No. Let’s say your 1/19th pro rata is £23 like me. If we only play two games at full capacity, this £46 is taken off the £70 and you will receive a credit of £24 against next seasons ticket. If we play no games, it goes against next seasons ticket. If we play 8 games, you would owe the club £114.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

The £70 gets taken off the season after this one... we're essentially kicking the problem down the road a year. 

• Like 1

I'm a pensioner, I should socially distance due to health concerns. To charge £70 just to ensure I retain my season ticket is nothing short of scandalous.

I can see a great many of ST holders not bothering this season.

This means that in all probability the 21/22 season will see many more season tickets available.

If your an existing ST holder and don't renew then good luck for the following season in getting a ticket!

For members wishing to purchase an ST for 21/22 the chances will be much improved.

We are basically being shafted one way or the other.

Will I renew...... Yes reluctantly because I wish to retain my ST.

I'm sure they could have come up with a much better scheme though.

I have just don't mine over two £35 payments. I usually pay for my season ticket DD anyway so I am seeing these two £35 payments as a payment towards my 2021/22 ticket as the 3 lads I go with have said we wont enter any ballots. So the £70 will reduce the payments of my DD in the future. UNLESS they put the tickets up by £70 for 2021/22 - Maybe that is me being cynical... 

31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I don't know how much it costs to put on a match, but perhaps charing 8000 people paying £20 doesn't cover the actual costs of putting on a game. They will have to have the full stadium open, match day staff, police, ambulance etc. 

Whilst it leave a bitter taste, I can at least sort of understand that, if it's to cover match day costs of putting on the event people want to attend. Whilst the £70 for something many won't even be able to use and the club were in no position to resell, I couldn't understand. 

BuT iTs CoStInG mE mOrE mOnEy. I'm A fAn NoT a CuStOmEr 

31 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

No. Let’s say your 1/19th pro rata is £23 like me. If we only play two games at full capacity, this £46 is taken off the £70 and you will receive a credit of £24 against next seasons ticket. If we play no games, it goes against next seasons ticket. If we play 8 games, you would owe the club £114.

29 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The £70 gets taken off the season after this one... we're essentially kicking the problem down the road a year. 

I'm still not sure or convinced that if you don't attend any full games due to health reasons your £70 comes off next seasons ST cost.