Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

Having a few late Sunday afternoon beers and jokingly said to the Mrs that as a collective most fans on the forum including myself will get season tickets at forest if the £70 debacle is not resolved. 

Now her having experienced my elation throughout the 15/16 season plus what a different person I am when we win, all she could say is how you will get there!!!!!! :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

Having a few late Sunday afternoon beers and jokingly said to the Mrs that as a collective most fans on the forum including myself will get season tickets at forest if the £70 debacle is not resolved. 

Now her having experienced my elation throughout the 15/16 season plus what a different person I am when we win, all she could say is how you will get there!!!!!! :facepalm:

deserve a divorce purely for the consideration 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Football has gone for me, this is the push I needed. If they don't reverse it then I'll be down Owen Street or doing something else with my Sundays, Monday nights, whatever other stupid ****ing day they play on this season. 

Got my ticket to watch the ‘Ville this Friday, considering getting a season ticket down there anyway to help them out. 

I do enjoy going, walk it in 15 minutes, couple of pints, bite to eat and back home for the 5.30 game on TV. 

19 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

We have spoken to the club today, to clarify, once you have been told you have won in the ballot, you will be able to chose a seat online from a seating plan. The system will only show the relevant seats to your situation - so if you are in a family bubble of 4, it will only show you where blocks of 4 are available etc

I have only just seen this post.

Was the £70 fee not mentioned? Surely this should have been priority number 1?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I have only just seen this post.

Was the £70 fee not mentioned? Surely this should have been priority number 1?

Obviously not if this was the only thing they mentioned, good to see they have their fingers on the pulse of fans concerns 

• Haha 1

The 70 quid would be ok if it rolled over to next season in the likely event there are no capacity crowds this year, or at least the circumstances where everyone feels safe.

The big issue for me is the category pricing, its bullshit. In these circumstances the product is diminished, a category A game is no longer the same as it normally is, no away fans, no atmosphere etc. All seating areas (except hospitalality) should be a fixed reduced cost. And finally, season ticket holders should not be charged a booking fee for each ticket they win. Other than that great scheme :nigel:

32 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

The 70 quid would be ok if it rolled over to next season in the likely event there are no capacity crowds this year, or at least the circumstances where everyone feels safe.

The big issue for me is the category pricing, its bullshit. In these circumstances the product is diminished, a category A game is no longer the same as it normally is, no away fans, no atmosphere etc. All seating areas (except hospitalality) should be a fixed reduced cost. And finally, season ticket holders should not be charged a booking fee for each ticket they win. Other than that great scheme :nigel:

The £70 is still a sticking point especially for people in the family stand with the newly added £25, typical 2 adult 2 kids family would have to find £190 in the next 2 weeks to keep their Season tickets 

12 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

The £70 is still a sticking point especially for people in the family stand with the newly added £25, typical 2 adult 2 kids family would have to find £190 in the next 2 weeks to keep their Season tickets 

I agree, its poor there is not option to spread the cost.

26 minutes ago, Allotmentox said:

so lets get this right  you want me to pay £70  in advance for something that may not be possible or safe to sell, and not refundable in the event that its not legal to sell !   smells a bit fishy 

:welcome:

... just please don't mention fish. 

4 minutes ago, Filbert1962 said:

So nothing has changed apart from the fact you can now pay in two instalments and the £70 rolls over to next season if required 

To be fair to the club, you're now paying a considerably smaller fee than what you'd be paying for a full season ticket upfront.

Plus, I imagine the club and authorities are much more confident about the prospect of crowds returning to stadiums than the majority of fans who listen to the fear they're fed by the media.

All seems a bit storm in a teacup to me. 

Edited by Nod.E

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

To be fair to the club, you're now paying a considerably smaller fee than what you'd be paying for a full season ticket upfront.

Plus, I imagine the club and authorities are much more confident about the prospect of crowds returning to stadiums than the majority of fans who listen to the fear they're fed by the media.

All seems a bit storm in a teacup to me. 

I’m not scared because of the media! I’ve seen first hand what this disease is like.. so I would prefer to stay away until it’s over

• Like 1

Fair play to the people who don't want to go because they don't feel safe or don't want to folk out the money.

Quick question to all they guys say they will not go because of the lack of capacity and atmosphere, I take it if we ever get relegated to League 2 your all going to sod off due to the lack of a crowd?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2