Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

I had a standard reply to my 1st complaint from Friday evening.

I also had a reply from Jim for a 2nd query although it still didn't clarify my question so I've now sent a 3rd email.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Has anyone actually heard back from the club? 

I sent my email yesterday afternoon and got a short response from Jim about an hour ago. I have just got back to him to express the concerns I have around the pricing of the match tickets for ST holders that enter the ballot process, this season.

Edited by 4nDyth35y5t0nf0x
  • Like 1

I had a short response saying they have listened and amended the terms and just linked me to the website.

I asked how many people were actually concerned about under 10s having free season tickets as I'd never heard anyone moan about it. He responded saying there was a lot I don't know about. Whatever that means.

No response on the booking fee query.

1 hour ago, Foxaholic ME said:

You will be required to pay the balance and if you dont assume  you will lose your money  and no longer be a season ticket holder. 

Not according to this reply to my query although i'm still confused and not convinced

36 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

There was one consultation with one supporters group pre-announcement who had no issue with Matchday ticket pricing. 

Any indication which supporters group that might have been? Seems pretty ridiculous that only one group was consulted, especially as it seems to be disagreed with almost unanimously regarding matchday ticket prices...

Edited by Xen
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

- The club are very happy with their 4000+ renewals already today, and are expecting a big uptake this season. They are also expecting most STH to apply for most matches, leaving a cycle of 3 games of which you will be successful for 1.

I think about 66% will go for most of the games, people will end up seeing every other game. So I think they'll be 6 or 7 thousand of us who won't be actively applying for games.

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

Any indication which supporters group that might have been? Seems pretty ridiculous that only one group was consulted, especially as it seems almost to be disagreed with almost unanimously regarding matchday ticket prices...

Well there are 3 that I can think of 

foxes trust, Unionfs and cliff ginettas group 

27 minutes ago, davieG said:

Not according to this reply to my query although i'm still confused and not convinced

I would guess Davie, that if individuals such as yourself really press the issues they have, they will be catered for on an individual basis behind the scenes, without the actually being advertised. That's what I sort of take from his reply there. 

24 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

he has been waiting for this announcement for 4 weeks and the club is very late to the party. Understand his hands are tied here but feel that this has been a bit of a mess since the start. Don't expect much to change but please keep emailing and putting pressure on. The way the club see it, 119 people have emailed so far

We are Not late to the party really as only an handful of clubs have announced what they are doing Regarding STH 

If that is the true number of emails then i find it quite strange that they would then change the scheme with what appears to be Only a very small amount of complaints 

28 minutes ago, Xen said:

Any indication which supporters group that might have been? Seems pretty ridiculous that only one group was consulted, especially as it seems almost to be disagreed with almost unanimously regarding matchday ticket prices...

It was only the Trust who were consulted. 

37 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

- The clubs view is that whilst you have paid a STH retainer, you are in effect not a season ticket holder whilst there isn't capacity, and therefore your advantage should not be price, but access to tickets, for which you get to 1 in 3 games, rather than 1 in 14 as a member based on the club prediction of applications.

1 in 14...?! Now as a member its my turn to be annoyed at this. Why are they considering selling new memberships at £35 if there will be that much competition for tickets?! That's how much I paid for membership last year, and as I have such high priority points, I was able to go to any match I wanted. 

12 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

We are Not late to the party really as only an handful of clubs have announced what they are doing Regarding STH 

If that is the true number of emails then i find it quite strange that they would then change the scheme with what appears to be Only a very small amount of complaints 

Most people who are unhappy won’t email, they will stump up the £70 and then not enter the ballot. I don’t think they will change it but it’s up to them. See how many people renew and then see how many people apply. As long as 7500 combined STH or members are prepared to pay Match day pricing then from the clubs point of view they’ve done the right thing whether people stay away or not.

• Like 1

Sent an email complaining and highlighting the increase in an U16 match ticket.

Within 5 minutes Jim phoned me and we talked for 30 minutes. Great that a club the size of ours can find the time to talk to their fans.

He's going to feedback some of the points raised by myself and others that he's talked to today.

53 minutes ago, rachhere said:

1 in 14...?! Now as a member its my turn to be annoyed at this. Why are they considering selling new memberships at £35 if there will be that much competition for tickets?! That's how much I paid for membership last year, and as I have such high priority points, I was able to go to any match I wanted. 

This is off the calculation of 10000 members last year all applying and all renewing and applying for the ballot.

1 minute ago, Yes N'Didi said:

This is off the calculation of 10000 members last year all applying and all renewing and applying for the ballot.

That should still work out more like 1 in 10 shouldn't it? What I can't understand is that they are proposing opening up for new members... Oh well, I will just apply for every match I can conceivably make and see what happens! 

5 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Sent an email complaining and highlighting the increase in an U16 match ticket.

Within 5 minutes Jim phoned me and we talked for 30 minutes. Great that a club the size of ours can find the time to talk to their fans.

He's going to feedback some of the points raised by myself and others that he's talked to today.

If I don't get a phonecall I'm complaining to Jim that I didn't get a phone call and want a phone call to say why I didn't get a phone call in the first place. Then I want an e-mail addressing the issues of lack of phone-call as well as the actual season-ticket issue.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That is horrific.

Our matchday prices have been expensive for years, can remember threads on here during the Championship decade saying how much the charges were.

It's the categorisation I really don't like, you pay to watch Leicester. Why should you pay based on the opposition?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Our matchday prices have been expensive for years, can remember threads on here during the Championship decade saying how much the charges were.

It's the categorisation I really don't like, you pay to watch Leicester. Why should you pay based on the opposition?

A ‘family club’ with a ticket structure built around daytrippers,