Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

*Pretends to be shocked*

I’ve never known a fanbase, infact, City, be offended by so much, play the victim on everything, continually feel hard done by but be ashamed of nothing.

If one of the lads that smashed the coach window got a cut from a bit of glass, he'd sue Real Madrid and allege he could never work "again".

Hope they lose 10 nil and then their stadium gets subsidence and collapses.

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Amazing what you can do against City when you show some stones.

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Hope Man City get a hammering. Sick of watching a billion quids worth of players bore the shit out of football.

Cannot agree more with these two comments, absolutely bang on.

Really hope that city lose. Even beyond the footballing part of it, they're run by money, oil rich owners that are part of the royal family of the uae, an illegal, rogue, and wahabi state that has, with Saudi Arabia, spread wahabi terrorism across the world. 

And yes they're are sketchy owners everywhere, but when you see what the uae does in Yemen, for example, causing genocides like that, they must be known as murderers always. Always want them to lose

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

MacMannaman is so unbelievably biased.

Why do broadcasters think we want to listen to him calling decisions and analysis in Liverpool's favour.

His disappointment each time a Liverpool move breaks down is agitating me.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Really hope that city lose. Even beyond the footballing part of it, they're run by money, oil rich owners that are part of the royal family of the uae, an illegal, rogue, and wahabi state that has, with Saudi Arabia, spread wahabi terrorism across the world. 

And yes they're are sketchy owners everywhere, but when you see what the uae does in Yemen, for example, causing genocides like that, they must be known as murderers always. Always want them to lose

What’s Japanese horseradish got to do with it.

• Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex

The only place that Rudders need to go to do some shopping in the summer is Dortmund - Haaland, Bellingham, Knauf and Reus will do very nicely thank you

BT have been quite good with a lot of their football but they really ruin it on games like that Liverpool game and McManaman commentating. He's easily the worst I've ever heard. It's fanzone like stuff. Main reason I went for the other game tonight.

Dortmund aren't going to keep this up for 90 minutes I don't think, fair play if they do though.

• Like 1

Just now, Langston said:

What is Can doing there?

It looks stupid but I don't have a clue what Jenas is talking about.

His arm is obviously going to be out, he's trying to balance himself whilst stretching. If his arm is next to his side there, he'd fall over. So I'd consider that a natural position, personally. 

Shouldn't be given though, it hit his head first quite obviously.

35 minutes ago, filbertway said:

KDB loving  the woodwork this season

Dortmund seem to have gone back into their shell after scoring. Just waiting for Man City to score before they start playing again

I do think that Dortmund are in control.

They came out with a simple plan: score first. They already have an away goal and Man City aren't a team that likes to be bullied. Can't remember the last time where they completely deprived of the ball for such a long time and no one can put it on Guardiola's selection. It's their strongest team but the players began the match with the handbrake on (psychological barrer and all that) and they dearly paid for it.

The second half will be interesting.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It looks stupid but I don't have a clue what Jenas is talking about.

His arm is obviously going to be out, he's trying to balance himself whilst stretching. If his arm is next to his side there, he'd fall over. So I'd consider that a natural position, personally. 

Shouldn't be given though, it hit his head first quite obviously.

It didn't really look like he had to go at it with his head to start with, to be honest.

Gutted because I really, really wanted Man City dumped out.

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

I do think that Dortmund are in control.

They came out with a simple plan: score first. They already have an away goal and Man City aren't a team that likes to be bullied. Can't remember the last time where they completely deprived of the ball for such a long time and no one can put it on Guardiola's selection. It's their strongest team but the players began the match with the handbrake on (psychological barrer and all that) and they dearly paid for it.

The second half will be interesting.

Are you on satellite delay?