Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

4 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

Very impressed with him yesterday. Has hardly played but looked as assured as peak Evans yesterday. Did not put a foot wrong. 

In earlier times, before the ankle injury, he constantly looked insecure in a 4 at right back, but fair play to him he looked like a premier defender today.

Also pleased for him as he seems a very humble and decent human from a little mini documentary I saw just before he arrived.

He's a joy for any Manager to work with. As well as his demeanor, He has a physical strength that we need so badly and his decision making has improved greatly.

He'll save us 30 plus Million as I don't think we need Tarkowsk, Plus Amartey is more versatile. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He's a joy for any Manager to work with. As well as his demeanor, He has a physical strength that we need so badly and his decision making has improved greatly.

He'll save us 30 plus Million as I don't think we need Tarkowsk, Plus Amartey is more versatile. 

apart from punching the ball?

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He handled the Ball and it probably should have been a Penalty.

There's a Video on Twitter. I think it's in the post Match Thread.

Thank god it wasn't. We'd have likely conceded a goal and the post match thread would have taken on a VERY different nature

:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Monty said:

Ah yes the negative posts. I knew something was missing from this thread. 

It wasn't a negative post. It was a confused one as to why people were laughing off the handball incident when I think we all know deep down it should have been a penalty and a red card.

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

It wasn't a negative post. It was a confused one as to why people were laughing off the handball incident when I think we all know deep down it should have been a penalty and a red card.

it wouldn't have been a red card

4 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

it wouldn't have been a red card

Happy to be corrected if they changed the rule at the same time as they changed the last-man foul in the box rule, but I pretty sure denying a goalscoring opportunity with a handball is still a red card offense?

Edited by Sampson

Just now, Sampson said:

Happy to be corrected if they changed the rule at the same time as they changed the last-man foul in the box rule, I'm pretty sure denying a goalscoring opportunity with a handball is still a red card offense.

Sorry mate but what the fook are you on about ...... wilf wasn’t red carded for the same offence at Everton so why would Dan have been on Monday ?  

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Happy to be corrected if they changed the rule at the same time as they changed the last-man foul in the box rule, but I pretty sure denying a goalscoring opportunity with a handball is still a red card offense?

that's when you stop the ball going in, plenty of players have handled in the same situation its only ever a yellow card