Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

47 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I don’t think we ought to give him a run of games when we have better options (Thomas and Fuchs) available.

Not every squad player needs to get a run of games.  They’re squad players for a reason.

I’m not saying we should although there’s a fair number on here who wanted him before Fuchs just not to judge people when they’ve not had a decent run.  

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Possibly Amartey’s best game in a City shirt today. 
He looks SO much more assured with a central three

Happy for the lad tbh. He was an integral part of a memorable win today 

I was referring to when he plays alongside two other natural CB’s. He’s a confidence player. Playing alongside Evans and Soyuncu gives him the assures head he needs.

14 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Yep, of course you were lol that's why you said central 3 lol

Not forgetting Amartey has mostly played right back in his time here. So who weren't the 2 "natural centre backs" causing such an issue for Big Dan on those occasions?

• Like 1

Just now, martyn said:

Not forgetting Amartey has mostly played right back in his time here. So who weren't the 2 "natural centre backs" causing such an issue for Big Dan on those occasions?

Exactly. Right back or defensive midfielder. If he's played centre back it's in a back 3, with two centre backs.

3 minutes ago, majaco said:

Soyuncu has been class since his return.  For all of Fofana's ability, I think Soyuncu is currently the better of the two.

Yes I agree, Because he has the greater physical strength But Fofana has time on his side.

Personally I'd like us to play one of them in midfield to offer a more physical presence in there.

• Haha 2