Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

41 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Seriously, though - howlers!  His decision-making almost led to at least two Liverpool goals.  He is indeed a great squad player, and perfectly fine as a 4th best CM and 5th best fullback.  But he really shouldn't be starting games of this magnitude.  

How big a squad do you expect us to have, great guy to have around when you have 3 defenders out injured.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Awful player and shouldn't be anywhere near a top half premier league side. Sell and improve

And who are you going to get better who will come and be 4th choice, and if he was that awful how have we beaten both Man City and Liverpool with him in the team.

• Like 2

Just now, Ian S said:

And who are you going to get better who will come and be 4th choice, and if he was that awful how have we beaten both Man City and Liverpool with him in the team.

Tell me the highlights that he contributed to today's win.

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

He's strong in the air and always full of running...

Have to give Thomas or Fuchs the chance till Castagne gets back.

Thomas is not strong in the air.

Fuchs is not full of running.

No way should Amartey yield against fast, strong teams.

Just now, filbertway said:

Haha I'm a performance man. Results dont away my opinion

I thought defensively Ric P was more suspect than Amartey especially in the first half. I thought he coped well with Liverpool’s exceptional left side - Mark was a bit out of sorts today, which made his job harder. Plenty of headers won and some important tackles. Big Dan has been there against City and Liverpool. Did well overall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He did fine against a quite relentless pace of Liverpool early on, a lot of our players made some frustrating mistakes but like Dan kept in there and we won. That’s all that matters. 

He is versatile and has his strengths that the club believe he can do well as a CB and RB. Been unlucky with injuries and game time is sporadic never seems to get the chance to build his confidence. Not done too bad against two of the best teams in the league. 

While I’ll be more confident once Castagne and Fofana are back fit, I’m glad we don’t have to rely on Big Wes and like last year Ryan bloody Bennett. 

• Like 2

The first half every City outfield player had a shocker, Amartey is a bit cumbersome and clumsy at times and he is not in our team to make defence splitting passes, give the lad a break, he played a part in a fantastic win today... :appl:

Im not sure if he’s good enough on the ball to be a full back in an attacking team but certainly good enough for a CB. I like him and don’t mind him being used as a ulitily RB. He did a solid job and he may have to do a few more jobs like that this season.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

You didn't actually answer the direct question you were asked...

Someone who doesnt look like they need a couple of seconds to process the situation. Of course fans think that such a player doesnt exist. Much like people would not have believed a player like justin would be available. The same people think albrighton should play for England and vardy is irreplaceable. 

Tbh I'm too drunk to give specific names so I'll do a bit of research once the hangover had passed lol

Enjoy the result and celebrations boys! X

Just now, filbertway said:

Someone who doesnt look like they need a couple of seconds to process the situation. Of course fans think that such a player doesnt exist. Much like people would not have believed a player like justin would be available. The same people think albrighton should play for England and vardy is irreplaceable. 

Tbh I'm too drunk to give specific names so I'll do a bit of research once the hangover had passed lol

Enjoy the result and celebrations boys! X

Ok, you're drunk, that explains :) 

• Like 1