Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Rodrigo De Paul

Played as a centre mid for Udinese this season, wouldn't see much point in this for the price he would cost (~£30m) and is very similar to Maddison

He has previously played as a right winger although that is a few seasons ago

Edited by moore_94

8 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

As I've said about McGregor, they obviously want competition for Maddison of some kind.

This one looks too expensive though and that rumour is probably to force the dirty Leeds scum to stump up the money.

I think Perez is good competition for Madders. Just need to sign a winger so we can keep Perez as a central player 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

This guy is really good but we dont need him.

I’m confused .... I’d someone is really good and we could get them then we should and then get rid of someone we already have who isn’t quite as good ! (A tad simplistic I know)

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Perez can't play no.8. Maddison isn't a no.10. They are in no way competing for the same position.

Spot on. It amazes me that some of our own fans don’t realise that we play with two no 8s, Madders and Tielemans 

BR is famous for using this tactic

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m confused .... I’d someone is really good and we could get them then we should and then get rid of someone we already have who isn’t quite as good !

I cant see us getting rid of maddison or tielemans nor do i want us to and this guy is starter quality.

Edited by honeybradger

8 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Perez can't play no.8. Maddison isn't a no.10. They are in no way competing for the same position.

When Madders is unavailable, Perez could play in the hole as a CAM in the 3-4-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 system. It’d force a slight tactical tweak from our preferred 4-1-4-1, but I can see Brendan changing formation a lot next year anyways