Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Rodrigo De Paul

Just now, jeffschlupp said:

If I was a football manager, I'd want cover for every role and position in the team in case one formation/system/style ends up being shit hot. If you're having to change shape to cope with an injury then you don't have enough depth, for me.

Thats fair. Just wonder where Ayoze fits, I think he did OK on the right last year and the hate he got was over the top. 

But he’s clearly a central player being asked to play out wide & his preferred position is CAM or ST.

25 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Spot on. It amazes me that some of our own fans don’t realise that we play with two no 8s, Madders and Tielemans 

BR is famous for using this tactic

I know we play with two number 8’s, i’m talking about a tactical change by using Perez as a CAM when Madders is unavailable. Idk where else Perez fits otherwise, like I say he’s ok on the right but looks more comfortable centrally 

Edited by Shane
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

I know we play with two number 8’s, i’m talking about a tactical change by using Perez as a CAM when Madders is unavailable. Idk where else Perez fits otherwise, like I say he’s ok on the right but looks more comfortable centrally 

If we sign a right winger then I'm perfectly fine having Perez as cover there and also using him up front. Rodgers does like that kind of player, such as Borini, as part of his squad.

5 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

If we sign a right winger then I'm perfectly fine having Perez as cover there and also using him up front. Rodgers does like that kind of player, such as Borini, as part of his squad.

Borini's still available on a free....

23 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Come on guys every club has a set of unfathomable willy pullers on twitter, no need to take them as representative of anything. As for de Paul, he would be a great signing

Don't think you know how leeds fans are mate 🤣

1 hour ago, Adster said:

😂😂😂 they seriously think they're on our level. Absolutely embarrassing. 

This. :crylaugh:

We've won more then them this century 

We have a better team

We play in Europe 

We have a better more modern stadium

We have a much bigger fanbase with worldwide support whereas theirs is just Leeds based

A manager who has actually won things in last 10 years

We're a team fighting at the top whereas they will be lucky to stay up 

Honestly think Sheffield United are a bigger club than them nowadays.