Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Thought he was okay. However, Nacho found him with a great pass and if he hits it with his right then it's 0-1. He's incredibly one-footed. He's just 'okay' in general for me.

Yeah he should have hit it first time but he does use his right to cross and also pass - remember the first game he played with his lovely cross for Vardy with his right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Not at all!

And it wasn’t a comment based on just tonight’s performance, but his performances to date.

He has hardly been on the pitch ...? and of the limited time he has been on he had a few goal contributions (assists and goals). I think his issue certainly isn’t in attack but more defensive-wise in terms of what Brendan wants and also, perhaps, a personality issue with Brendan. 

Edited by Tom12345

4 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Yeah he should have hit it first time but he does use his right to cross and also pass - remember the first game he played with his lovely cross for Vardy with his right?

Yeah, fair point, forgot about that. As you say, he should have hit that first time with his right, that was a big chance tonight.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

He has hardly been on the pitch ...? and of the limited time he has been on he had a few goal contributions (assists and goals). I think his issue certainly isn’t in attack but more defensive-wise in terms of what Brendan wants and also, perhaps, a personality issue with Brendan. 

I respect your opinion Tom. I don’t agree with it!

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Because neither of them do anything. I don’t really rate under but at least he tries to run at his man and make things happen. 

Albrighton work rate and pressing helps our game and balances the team. We do need a decent winger in the summer though as the numbers from the right aren’t top 6 material

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

It's a bit hard to showcase your talents when you are about to beat your man, he blatantly fouls you and the officials just ignore it.  :dunno:

Needs more game time.

This is a fair point, he can do better, and should with more game time, Albrighton is a grafter no doubts and is ahead, but his skill set isn't the right choice for every game.

37 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Pants. Bin.

I may have said that before? But he’s offered nothing at all since playing the minnows of the EL group stage.

He’s left footed, Gray isn’t. Literally the only reason to prefer him to Dimmy.

Shame. Was quite excited when we signed him

Bit over the top.

He’s had limited game time and produced goals and assists when he’s had a chance. He needs a run in the team to make a fair assessment on him, you can’t expect him to produce his best form when he’s barely getting a look in.

offers more than Albrighton in my opinion 

• Thanks 1