Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

1 minute ago, Lcfc82 said:

Bit over the top.

He’s had limited game time and produced goals and assists when he’s had a chance. He needs a run in the team to make a fair assessment on him, you can’t expect him to produce his best form when he’s barely getting a look in.

offers more than Albrighton in my opinion 

Doesn’t seem I’m alone in my opinion? Every time he comes on he just confirms my judgment. Sorry if you think it’s harsh.

6 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....well the debate is we have not seen enough of him, and the manager is reluctant to give him reasonable game time!!!

To be honest unless Brendan has a change of heart, or Albrighton gets injured, I really can’t see him getting much game time.

Personally I think there’s a player there, and I will be disappointed not to see him get a run of games before the seasons out.

What I was meant to say before on what little game time he has had, it’s unlikely we will sign him .

Edited by dayday
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Doesn’t seem I’m alone in my opinion? Every time he comes on he just confirms my judgment. Sorry if you think it’s harsh.

Just because your not alone in your opinion doesn’t mean your right. 
Your entitled to opinion but I don’t agree with it.

5 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

just like people who think it's too early to judge Under are also not alone with their opinion, so this is just a perfect example of agree to disagree , since I don't think both  sides will be on the same page, at least not until the end of the season ( if Under gets more chances of course ) 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Cengiz Ünder - where attacking situations go to die.

So tell me, how many succesfull attacking situations have the other offensive players created today ? Right of the bat, I can think of 2 good chances, at max. Of course it's Unders fault though, for having played barely 30 minutes 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Bit over the top.

He’s had limited game time and produced goals and assists when he’s had a chance. He needs a run in the team to make a fair assessment on him, you can’t expect him to produce his best form when he’s barely getting a look in.

offers more than Albrighton in my opinion 

Spot on comment. 

• Like 1

Mixed emotions 

1) Almost all of us would love him to smash it playing for the City.  A fun, exciting flair player who's quick feet make him a crowd puller.

but

2) For whatever reason, possible lack of playing time and confidence, its just not working out for him at Leicester City.

Real shame if he can't make it over the line with a transfer deal.

18 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

It is over the top. Just because anther load of people agree with you didn't mean it's right. The majority can be wrong, as we well know!

• Like 1

When he sat on his backside in the corner of the pitch complaining to the linesman pretty much sums up why he’s not in a Brendan Rodgers side lol 

There is certainly a player in there and I would like to see more of him, he only seems to get a chance when we’re very makeshift or desperately chasing a game! 

Edited by Ross 'LCFC' Turner

On the one hand I think he's been mismanaged. By playing well in cameos and yet still being benched. That must really drain your confidence.

But on the other hand I think he needs to understand that the solution isn't to overplay EVERYTHING when he gets a chance. He's boxing himself into a corner. But perhaps Brendan is partly responsible for putting him there.

3 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

When he sat on his backside in the corner of the pitch complaining to the linesman pretty much sums up why he’s not in a Brendan Rodgers side lol 

There is certainly a player in there and I would like to see more of him, he only seems to get a chance when we’re very makeshift or desperately chasing a game! 

Plenty of other players complain to the officials when a decision doesn't go there way, if BR didn't play them for doing that Kasper, Madders, Barnesy and Kelechi wouldnt have finished the game today. I totally agree with your second paragraph though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Thought he was okay. However, Nacho found him with a great pass and if he hits it with his right then it's 0-1. He's incredibly one-footed. He's just 'okay' in general for me.

Weirdly he's decent with his right foot at times, his assist vs Arsenal wasn't easy, his assist vs Leeds was on his right as well, as was his superb finish vs Brighton last week that got ruled out. No idea why he didn't hit it first time tonight.

• Like 3

I'm still on the fence but by and large he's getting minutes in games we're stumbling through, coming on for twenty mins or so when the entire side is having "one of those days" must be tricky.

We are desperate for a right winger that Rodgers trusts, we're very fortunate that Barnes has come on so much and is getting tidy numbers because it's our one very clear flaw.

Edited by Langston

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ünder has 2 goals and 3 assists

I stand corrected but still my point is he is a better player than Albrighton. Yes Albrighton helps out defensively but it's not our defense that needs help its our attacking threat.

Under is the 2nd best winger at the club by a country mile and needs to be used more if we want to progress and also clinch the top 4.

People giving him shit are idiots the lad needs game time has potential to be 1 of the best wingers in the league 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3