Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

"Project Big Picture"

3 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Well said. Thought it was just me - there are so many of these, they've become a total cliché. Bland, lazy and irritating. 

As for this 'Big Picture' cobblers - it's cynical, predictable etc etc,  but it's never going to happen. 

All it will succeed in doing is to make Liverpool and Manchester United even more reviled than they already are.

If that's possible. 

No, I've noticed it too. Normally sung with an airy female vocal. I blame X Factor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I get that, but there must be some value in it that makes it worth running. The prize money is only 150 grand.

I doubt many foreign broadcasters would be interested without the big names.

Interestingly there are reports that the majority  ‘other 14’ clubs that angry about Rick Parry’s involvement is this that they refuse to support a bailout of the EFL unless Parry resigns. 

You would have thought the EFL chairmen, knowing 14 votes are needed to pass anything in the PL, would be wanting to get those clubs on side rather than angering all of them by backing proposals that would clearly damage all but 6 clubs. Could lead to a pretty interesting stalemate over the next few weeks ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Let them go, rather rid the leagues of this corporate greed and inequality than to sell our souls for a quick buck and help in this time.

Neither Liverpool or Manchester United have covered themselves in glory with this one, surprisingly the most vocal supporters of this plan come from said clubs fanbases.. "What's the harm?", righto chap!

42 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Sheds a new light on the desperation to stop us getting in the top 4 last season. Still think there was nothing dodgy about all those handball and penalty decisions?

My view if a investigation was done I would rule out the sort of stuff you saw in the juventus 2005 scandal.

28 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

I have definitely licked my fingers in a fast food restaurant.

Revolution!!

Burger barricades...big mac Step forward, we will Run Onion Rings around 'em...This Revolution is the Real whopper , this is not for Wimpeys..:frantics:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The only reason to cancel the community shield is so they can spend that little big longer travelling the world. It's a nonsense trophy but its always a decent curtain raiser for a new season. 

Yep. Mad that they play games like the Manchester Derby abroad before the season even starts.

1 hour ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Although they may think otherwise Forest are an absolute irrelevance

forests owner obviously going ''well olympiakos are my pet, and forest the feeder little club''

wonder how the two times champions league winners feel about having zero hope of ever competing again

5 hours ago, Corky said:

What baffles me is that they want to stop traditionally lesser clubs like ourselves, Wolves, Saints, West Ham from getting close to them but seemingly are ok with making each other stronger. Why would Liverpool want a deal that benefits Manchester United?

because two americans helping each other, do you really think the glazers or fsg give two shits about which one of them owns either club,same with the kronkees.

they want a nfl style cartel.

11 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Can we make the stipulation that if they do form a super league, then should they want to come back ( which they will) they have to start back in league two. 

Depends. If their from the north they'll have to be screened, either way they'll be starting on teir 2. If their from Nottingham they can f**k off.

1 minute ago, Always Next Year said:

Of course it will be popular with the lower leagues, all they see is large sums of money and nothing else, Waite until they get fcuked over two or three years down the line when the big six are fed up of paying to keep them afloat.

Seems short sighted but I suppose thats easy to say sat in our land of milk and honey