Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Matty James

Matty James is heading back to Barnsley on loan. The 29-year-old is returning from injury and is set for his second loan spell at Oakwell after playing 18 games for #BFC during the 2016-17 season following his return from a knee injury

Rob Tanner

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Matty James is heading back to Barnsley on loan. The 29-year-old is returning from injury and is set for his second loan spell at Oakwell after playing 18 games for #BFC during the 2016-17 season following his return from a knee injury

Rob Tanner

Good Luck Matty I wish you all the luck in the world

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Good move for him. Hope we offer him a new contract too.

Coaching contract possibly, but surely not a playing one?! 

I think BR has already speculated that Matty could make it as a decent Coach. 

Edited by bald reynard

4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Matty James is like a stick of rock. Snap him in half and you’ll see he has ‘Foxes never quit’ written in his bone marrow!

Just give him a new 5 year contract, and be done with it

It actually says 'Fox is never fit'.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, happy85 said:

Rob Tanner

Wow that’s a long injury spell.

26 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

What about a free transfer to Barnsley? Oh no I forgot he clearly isn’t done sucking Wages out of Leicester City 

“Do you want a new 5 year contract?”

”No, I couldn’t possibly guarantee the future of my family” 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ely fox said:

What about a free transfer to Barnsley? Oh no I forgot he clearly isn’t done sucking Wages out of Leicester City 

Tbf Barnsley aren't in a financial position where they can gamble on someone who is constantly injured.

I hope Matty can get a consistent run of games now he is out on loan. Should’ve had a very good premier league career but has been so unlucky with injuries. His role in the promotion season and back end of the great escape will always mean I have a soft spot for him.