Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

Strong team.

2 keepers on the bench though, are we seriously lacking that much depth we have to name 2 keepers on the bench to make numbers up, sure we took the piss out of Burnley for doing similar - infact don't think they even named a full bench but in reality we may aswell not have.

Expect to see Cengo start tonight aswell.

Edited by Matt

Guest Hansifüx
Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, that the opposition play a diamond and we might match them given we’ve played that way before. 

Could easily be Barnes and Nacho up top with the diamond behind them, which would explain Under not starting. I’d actually prefer diamond to 4141 if it means Maddison wide right as that’s not his best position. He’s great as a 10 or 8 type of player. 

playing two up front makes sense.

15 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

Looks like the stress from the Villa game really took a toll on Fofana. 

Screenshot_20201022-135319_365Scores.jpg

Someone's clearly just googled his name to find that picture, because that's the Clermont Auvergne rugby player - also called Wesley Fofana

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Haha 2

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

is this on the BT APP on nowtv as can't find the espn channel anywhere on there

You can get it on the BT App not sure how that fits with NowTV

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

We are so desperate that we have named two keepers on the bench - but Under still can’t get a start! Wow. The coaching staff must be absolutely blown away with what he’s shown in training! 🤣🤣

He's obviously under performing.

22 minutes ago, Feed The Yak!! said:

Looks like a diamond. At least I hope so because I'd rather not see Madders on the wing.

Shine bright like a diamond 
Shine bright like a diamond 
Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy 
You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky

Guest Hansifüx
1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

We are so desperate that we have named two keepers on the bench - but Under still can’t get a start! Wow. The coaching staff must be absolutely blown away with what he’s shown in training! 🤣🤣

well it is going to be difficult for Under, he is a loan and the existing pack of players will only accept him if they must or if he clearly is a better option than what they already have ... otherwise he will have to do some shifts and go back

Just now, foxoffderby said:

I don't understand. They all have a left foot and a right foot 

That’s right, except Ben Chilwell, which is why he was sold.

Why does it feel so empty saying that now he has gone?

:plancque:

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Perhaps if things are going well Brendan plans to bring ward on at half time. Or maybe Kasper has a little niggle and Brendans being cautious. Its unlimited subs, why not.