Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Let's take a moment to respectfully share our collective knowledge of our visiting opposition this evening...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:dunno:

You have had enough Time to find out....:dunno:

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

Got a great picture with frequent pop ups of ladies wanting to send me nude pictures. Didn’t realise watching Leicester v zorya suddenly made me such a Fanny magnet 

best of both worlds you dont get that with BT

Edited by whoareyaaa

Does any one else think its embarrassingly bad management that we can't name a striker on the bench? Especially when we already have an ideal player for this competition in Slimani already in our squad? Watching those Champions League highlights triggered me 😄

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Does any one else think its embarrassingly bad management that we can't name a striker on the bench? Especially when we already have an ideal player for this competition in Slimani already in our squad? Watching those Champions League highlights triggered me 😄

No, just you

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Statement a day ago from Rodgers...

Under may have to be patient

Cengiz Under is now the only one of Leicester City's three summer signings to not make a start for the club, but he may have to remain patient.

The Turkish winger is still trying to get to the right fitness level, said manager Brendan Rodgers, who hinted that he would gradually increase the 23-year-old's game-time

I call that an Under statement.

• Haha 2