Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester vs Zorya Luhansk match thread

1 minute ago, Hansifüx said:

well it is going to be difficult for Under, he is a loan and the existing pack of players will only accept him if they must or if he clearly is a better option than what they already have ... otherwise he will have to do some shifts and go back

Under Pressure? 

So... I assume everyone else has already asked the same but, what's his problem with Under then?

I mean this is either a change of formation to a diamond or Madders on the wing, both of which are shit, when you've just invested in a Turkish international winger who was "rested" for the full ninety in an attrocious performance at the weekend in which we desperately needed more up front?

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Fox said:

It’s simple regarding the bench, BR has named every fit and available player in our

sqiad on the bench.

Yes that includes two keepers, we do love to make a big deal out of small irrelevant things on here don’t we.

Shhh that doesn't fit the narrative!

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

It’s simple regarding the bench, BR has named every fit and available player in our

sqiad on the bench.

Yes that includes two keepers, we do love to make a big deal out of small irrelevant things on here don’t we.

Can we not name youth players on the bench like Thomas?

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Can we not name youth players on the bench like Thomas?

Under 23s are playing tomorrow, so I imagine Thomas (if he is fit that is) will be playing in that and why we also have not named any youth players on the bench tonight

Edited by moore_94

Come on folks, 2 keepers is not so odd with so many subs.

Anyway, one is clearly Slim in a keepers kit

Edited by Dahnsouff

18 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Two goalkeepers on the bench must be Rodgers taking the piss, unless he thinks we can sub one in to go in goal with Schmeichel when we need a goal

Everyone else in the squad is injured. They can choose 12 subs for the bench if they want. Why not pick 3 keepers if the rules allow?

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Under 23s are playing tomorrow, so I imagine Thomas (if he is fit that is) will be playing in that and what we also have not named any youth players on the bench tonight

Fair enough but feels like when Pep didnt name a full bench the game after we refused to sell them Mahrez. Making a point that the squad isn't big enough. Not saying he's wrong but if he is just trying to make a point, seems silly when a youth player could gain vital experience of playing in europe if we get a comfortable lead and put them on. Missing 1 u23 game wouldnt be the end of the world for a player and wouldnt make the u23 team any weaker  

24 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

Looks like the stress from the Villa game really took a toll on Fofana. 

Screenshot_20201022-135319_365Scores.jpg

I really don’t like the fact that they are all facing the wrong way in this picture 😕