Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

AEK Athens Post Match Thread - 29/10/2020

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Not surprising with the amount of games we are playing and the amount of injuries!

Sometimes it's just about getting a result!

The flurry of subsititions changing the team's rhythm did not help like you said we got three points in the end!  All credits to the team for seeing that through!

I am surprised that Tielemans was left on until the end-  we all know he is not exactly the fittest.   Would have brought Praet on for him and Perez for Maddison. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Blur said:

The flurry of subsititions changing the team's rhythm did not help like you said we got three points in the end!  All credits to the team for seeing that through!

I am surprised that Tielemans was left on until the end-  we all know he is not exactly the fittest.   Would have brought Praet on for him and Perez for Maddison. 

Rhythm?? It was messy from minute 1 lol

Three games in a week, win them all, can't ask for more. Not the greatest game I've watched and after a big tea tbh Kasper's kicking of the goalpost was the only thing keeping keeping me from drifting off. Kelechi, I don't know, he seemed to start sharply and Barnes made some poor passes but I have so little confidence in him. I want to feel like we've put a real threat onto the pitch when he comes on but it just never feels like that.   

Leeds next. That'll be a proper test. Our defense better sharpen up asap. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1