Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

10 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Why is it that when you buy a product with a ‘easy peel’ sticker, that sticker is always bloody awkward to get off.

Easy peel, easy opening, all the same. Never are.

Equally, child proof items are harder to open than a bank vault. For adults, kids are in them in a nano second. 

• Like 1

I've been playing a few old vinyl LP's that I haven't played for some time and when a track came on that I didn't particularly like, I found myself on the verge of saying "Alexa... skip".

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I've been playing a few old vinyl LP's that I haven't played for some time and when a track came on that I didn't particularly like, I found myself on the verge of saying "Alexa... skip".

Was reading a paper the other and almost tried to zoom in to a picture with my fingers. We're doomed.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Everyone seems to vape these days, there must be huge money to be made out of these muppets. Surely would cost around 23p each to import from China 

Hence why there's a dedicated vape shop every 100m in most city centres or them being in every other shop. 

The lack of regulation is astonishing 

28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Hence why there's a dedicated vape shop every 100m in most city centres or them being in every other shop. 

The lack of regulation is astonishing 

Yeh I always thought these stores for simple money washing fronts. May have started that way, but it seems that tobacco industry has gaslight the population into consuming another pointless product that will slowly and painfully kill you to smooth out declining revenue from cigarettes 

51 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Whisky

41 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Yep, hot toddy works miracles for this one.

Would love one but I'm taking decongestants and I guess they don't mix well with alcohol. 

So mucusy and phlegmy. Getting sick on a holiday really sucks. 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Would love one but I'm taking decongestants and I guess they don't mix well with alcohol. 

They mix fine, couple of four finger shots and abit desi bhangra to get the mood going, you will be a new man, and the mrs will find u sexy again 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

They mix fine, couple of four finger shots and abit desi bhangra to get the mood going, you will be a new man, and the mrs will find u sexy again 

If he says enough bruaaaaaah's me thinks his mucus will be gone.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Wanted to make a topic about religion/faith but couldn't really find the right words. Was interesting looking through the old religion topics how many great posts there were by posters that have left. 

Its good to see that common sense can overcome sky fairy nonsense by just calling it out as sky fairy nonsense :)  I hope said people are happy living their lives of course, just not trying to tell us we are going to hell.

On 31/03/2024 at 13:30, bovril said:

Coffee now tasting of cardboard which I guess suggests it was Covid.

Totally ****ed my back up probably from the coughing and trying to DIY my bed to make my mucus drip better at night. Fun times! 

11 minutes ago, bovril said:

Coffee now tasting of cardboard which I guess suggests it was Covid.

Totally ****ed my back up probably from the coughing and trying to DIY my bed to make my mucus drip better at night. Fun times! 

You'll go blind.

On 01/04/2024 at 00:01, Jon the Hat said:

Its good to see that common sense can overcome sky fairy nonsense by just calling it out as sky fairy nonsense :)  I hope said people are happy living their lives of course, just not trying to tell us we are going to hell.

We have a very good friend who is a Christian and believes that anyone who isn't baptised will be barred from getting into Heaven and will remain in Purgatory for all time.

Personally, I don't believe in either place but those that do can come across as a bit "fanatical". 

She's not a pushy "bible-basher" but, I just find the idea a bit odd if God is all forgiving. :dunno:

• Like 1