Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

Does anyone share my interest in magic squares - 4x4 (or larger) blocks of different numbers whose rows, columns, diagonals, corners etc. all add up to the same total? Below is one I worked out yesterday to reflect City's current points tally of 88. It's a good way to relieve the frustration of getting stuck on a difficult Sudoku puzzle and something I sometimes include in birthday cards, the recipient's age being the number total. Unfortunately, my method doesn't work for prime number totals, only composites.  

08    26    17    37

38    16    22    12

23    10    40    15

19    36    09    24

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Does anyone share my interest in magic squares - 4x4 (or larger) blocks of different numbers whose rows, columns, diagonals, corners etc. all add up to the same total? Below is one I worked out yesterday to reflect City's current points tally of 88. It's a good way to relieve the frustration of getting stuck on a difficult Sudoku puzzle and something I sometimes include in birthday cards, the recipient's age being the number total. Unfortunately, my method doesn't work for prime number totals, only composites.  

08    26    17    37

38    16    22    12

23    10    40    15

19    36    09    24

There was a guy on Cats Does Countdown who did one for Rachel Riley. 

• Haha 1

On 08/04/2024 at 08:02, RonnieTodger said:

I remember some trying to start “your city is blue” away at wolves. Don’t even know what city they’re standing in. 

I think they are commenting on the fact they are all miserable there :ermm: ;)

14 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

It's truly rather bizarre how toxic the discourse has become.

Would imagine a lot of our fans are a little tipsy after the working week and pretty upset at this unacceptable calamity, hence the justified hyperbole
Or maybe that’s just me dreading seeing the Leeds fan Pilates class teacher tomorrow 9am! 

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Would imagine a lot of our fans are a little tipsy after the working week and pretty upset at this unacceptable calamity, hence the justified hyperbole
Or maybe that’s just me dreading seeing the Leeds fan Pilates class teacher tomorrow 9am! 

I would agree about the alcohol being a factor today, but IMO the place has been nasty pretty much from the moment form in any way dropped even slightly.

7 hours ago, leicsmac said:

I would agree about the alcohol being a factor today, but IMO the place has been nasty pretty much from the moment form in any way dropped even slightly.

Yeh probably true. Anyway, time to face that teacher for me… 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Pretty much, any thread relating to players or performance is just a cesspit currently.

Some decent discussion on the points deduction thread however

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Quite amazed to find the LCFC section hasn’t been burned to the ground during the night or demolished by the mods. 

I was expecting quite a few "but I got banned for expressing my OPINION" related rants in Forum Support tbh.

NB. Like the new pic there, have to put the new Fallout series on my watch list.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

NB. Like the new pic there, have to put the new Fallout series on my watch list.

Absolutely. Two episodes in now and I’m loving it - they’ve nailed the environment and outfits and stuff. Absolutely nailed it   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

How's our old mate @fuchsntf getting on? 

I haven't seen the mad, old loveable fool post for a while....and obvs most of us know he's been poorly

Hope he's hanging on in there 

I think there's general concern for him, Mark brought his absence up a few days ago.

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Sad 1