Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd be very surprised if it's a foreign signing, we'd have been linked already as we cant govern the agents and press like we can in this country.

Usually it slips out about someone we’re close to signing so either we’ve already been linked or we aren’t close whatsoever... i just hope it isn’t Ryan Bennett-esque but rather Tielemans esque but I think that’s being too wishful 

26 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Olise (spelling) the lad from Reading. 

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I've suggested him before too. I like the look of the lad. Huge potential. 

Their left back richards is a real prospect too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The £2.7million we are getting for Gray is enough to cover wages to the value of around £120k a week for the rest of the season (~22 weeks until 30th june when the loan contract would end)

Draxler is out of contract in the summer

12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The £2.7million we are getting for Gray is enough to cover wages to the value of around £120k a week for the rest of the season (~22 weeks until 30th june when the loan contract would end)

+ we have saved his 50k a week wages for 6 months too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

+ we have saved his 50k a week wages for 6 months too.

Plus Choudhury goes on loan, add anothet 10k a week or a loan fee of a few million.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Julian Draxler fits the bill of player that has lost its way but has massive potential

I assume there’s no links to Draxler?! But would be a player to get excited about. With the deadwood we’ve shifted should be able to afford his wages and a signing on fee on a free if he does well in the summer. Can cover CM/ CAM and the wing. Not sure whether he’d be willing to come sit on our bench, guess it shows how far we’ve come it’s not too unrealistic.

Draxler is bound to do a 6 month loan swap to Spurs with Alli going to be PSG. I'd love us to get Draxler and the fact he have asked about Eriksen suggests we would look at established players but I think PSG want to use him in getting Alli.