Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

13 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Is operation get a bastard in still a possibility? I talking about an obscure bastard like Soucek was/is for West Ham. Must be someone in a weird league we’re looking at 

Sadly, weird leagues are now rather harder to acquire players from.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Maybe a certain player at our very own OH Leuven could be the answer in a loan move?  It’s the midfielder Kristiyan Malinov. 

Saw an article once that his sole ambition is to eventually join us!!

I'm sure BR stated an attacking midfielder is the target. 

21 hours ago, AjcW said:

You can exclude it being anyone from this league, because none of he 'Big 6' will loan to us.

McGregor is a good shout, chairman has thrown the towel in today, season is done, fans and players know it. No reason they wouldn't allow a loan to buy him.

I'd imagine we are still talking to Eriksen, he's not joined anyone else yet.

Honestly can't think of anyone else.

Big '7' now they say.😜😜

3 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Sky Sports suggesting Hee-chan Hwang for West Ham. Bloody hope not, I'd like him here, thank you very much.

It always looks to me, that West Ham just like signing and collecting decent players randomly  without ever having a plsn where they fit in

1 minute ago, ktfox59 said:

It always looks to me, that West Ham just like signing and collecting decent players randomly  without ever having a plsn where they fit in

To be fair since Moyes went back there they seem to be a bit better at recruitment.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To be fair since Moyes went back there they seem to be a bit better at recruitment.

Ive not been watching that muvh at them, but every transfer window, its them picking up players, then i think after, Why? Whats the point? Look where they finish every season? Mid table. Maybe look through their squad, and its packed with players that com with quite heavy fees, with no end product. Perhaps Lampard should go there. Less pressure fr the board

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

this is the man we need, £25m probs but he’s unreal. 22, English and carries the ball so so well

....he looks a terrific player.....!!!

Great balance, can pick a pass, very silky and as a defensive midfielder it is a crime that his assists are so low as he creates great openings, just not being taken by his forwards. He has been through the Arsenal academy and Brentford has taken him a step more towards the finish article. He doesn't go to the floor for the sake of it and endeavors to stay on his feet, some might see this as naïve but  I find it refreshing to see.

We just do not seem to pick up this type of talent coming through our academy and Brentford picks these players up so it means we have to use our new facilities to attract young players around the London and surrounding areas.

• Like 2

His name is Giakoumakis. Let’s start with the downside. He is 26 years, just turner 26 so he is in his prime and isn’t young however he plays in the Netherlands. He is a striker about 6ft tall. He plays for a relatively bad team yet he has scored so much.  The second top scorer has 11 goals whereas he has 20 goals. The club has scored 34 goals. Only 3 other clubs has more goals than this team but this team is quite low in the table. He has more goals than some teams in the league. He has decent hold up play, run in behind, can dribble and also drift wide a bit. The club signed him for only 500k so a £5m-£15m bid could be enough.

I’ve scoured the globe and found us the perfect player for penetrating opposition defences, when he goes off, he really goes off. 

Introducing Den Bosch’s young striker:

Jizz Hornkamp!!!

Not just a great name to sing: “we’re gonna Jizz in a minute”

He also scored 4 goals yesterday.

• Haha 1

With Sevilla getting Papu Gomez and Franco Vasquez being out of contract in the summer, I wonder if we'd try and take him until the summer. He's barely playing for them. Not our usual sort of target but as a short term creative option he'd slot in.

• Like 1

Seems to me that we are going down the same road as last season...we had ourselves in a great position in a January for CL... our signing of Bennett was so underwhelming.... links now with Chaloboah is exactly the same... I’d rather keep Hamza..

we have offloaded plenty in wages with Slim and Gray (seems to be going) so get a decent loan in that wows us..

We have been fantastic this season during times of injuries... just hope we have learnt from last season... we bottled it then , let’s not now please..

• Sad 1