Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 4-0 Braga - Post Match Thread

13 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Just Hope Manure don’t come in and try and ruin our momentum by sacking OGS and coming in for Rodgers because we’ve got something amazing going on under Brendan this season !

Surely he wouldn't go ? 

One of the highest paid managers in the PL right now on a longish contract at a team with a squad full of young relatively grounded talent. Unless they threw astronomical levels of cash at it, can't see it. Their team has good players too but also some hugely inflated egos and a their board normally have a short tolerance for bad results.

I absolutely love how direct we are being at the minute. None of this, pass it 50 times from one side to the other. It's straight up, win the ball and pick out a runner and I think it stems directly from Youri playing so deep. 

Maddison being an absolute beast since hes been back helps too ofcourse and it has to be said that Nacho was phenomenal tonight. 

I'm actually starting to worry that when our first team players are all fit, it will disturb the balance of the starting 11...

• Like 3

Tried to put up the 4 goals..Sorry no success....

Every Player again was top.MOM again "the team"....& Subs!!!

My individuals..Choudhury,we are getting the old Chouds back..!!...Maddison you have to be good,if you become a target...

Thomas ...und some Wanted him out in loan .and Brendan Rodgers hes taken us up,that extra notch..AGAIN & got doubted & older players Kick started again.

Special mention for little Wes. Fofana...Bloody 19..!!! every Single LCFC game,since he told Puel he Wanted away,not put a Foot wrong, Off or on the pitch..

First game..note..6.5, the rest IMO all 8..

If B.Rodgers can Spray his Magic dust over Gray & Slimani, then find the right Role for Perez,

add a youngster to the AM ( Cover vor Tielemans,Praet,Maddison, we will have An unbelievable Top 18 Player squad.

I reckon Rodgers if needs be, could get either a Pairing of Ndidi...Choudhury/Mendy to work. 

Praet , Maddison & Tielemans, will need rotation cover, if we  are to compete Deep into the season in 2-3 competitions...

The future Truely looks bright....Covid permitting.!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hales said:

This squad is bloody epic. Every single player is putting an absolute shift in when they are played. Every single one of them knows their job and comes on and plays for that shirt. So proud of each and every one of them. They also look like they are having the time of their lives and enjoying their football and being part of the team Superb! 

This is something that’s really important. It’s going to get tougher as the season develops and team spirit will be absolutely vital when we have difficult games.

14 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Surely he wouldn't go ? 

One of the highest paid managers in the PL right now on a longish contract at a team with a squad full of young relatively grounded talent. Unless they threw astronomical levels of cash at it, can't see it. Their team has good players too but also some hugely inflated egos and a their board normally have a short tolerance for bad results.

Potch will end up at United.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Surely he wouldn't go

Really ?  Man Utd ..... in desperate need of a saviour ......the only thing to stop him is if yanited decide they can’t employ a former Liverpool manager ....

Excellent performance and result against a decent team. Great to see Nacho grab a brave. All our goals had elements of fortune but we deserved that. Nacho lucky to escape red for me, that was a poor challenge. But that aside, great night and we are looking well placed in the EL. Let's hope we do Wolves next. 

Who would have thought with all the adversity(injuries and no fans) we currently have that we would be where we are now.

Unbelievable. Wolves on Sunday, breath, and Liverpool when the men come back. Can't Wait!

Anybody else notice the reluctance by the by commentators to even mention the name Fuchs. 

I missed the first half an hour and only realised he was playing when I looked at the team at half time. 

Noticed 2nd half then how they hardly mentioned his name, never acknowledging when he had the ball and the only time he was mentioned was when he fired a pass up the line to Barnes. 

Hilarious