Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

Reminds a lot of the Bournemouth away performance last season. It is bewildering how inept we are tonight. I also wonder if the rumours about Jonny Evans going back to Man Utd are true. His deterioration in performances lately is very concerning I wonder if that is on his mind?

I turned off sky commentary because it was pissing me off, turn onto the LCFC website and Matt Elliott and this other bobhole and wanking each other off at “how good” Fulham are. **** off, Brendan “Father Christmas” Rodgers and gift wrapped three points and slapped a ****ing bow on it for that Twat Parker. I need to go to bed before I burst a blood vessel. 

Just now, Philkeavo said:

Reminds a lot of the Bournemouth away performance last season. It is bewildering how inept we are tonight. I also wonder if the rumours about Jonny Evans going back to Man Utd are true. His deterioration in performances lately is very concerning I wonder if that is on his mind?

He’d be no loss to us on this form. 

Just now, steflcfc said:

You can have games where 1-2 players not at it, but we seem to have too many games where 10 players having a shocker at the same time.

Putting in these sort of performances and having a weak underbelly is why this Leicester side won’t finish top 4.

When they are good they can look class and when they are poor they stink the place out 

I wouldn’t worry about top 4 with games like this.

Top half of the table once the confidence and belief goes again like last season