Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pegabur

Leicester City F.C. Song Book Released

Over the years Leicester City F.C. fans have created incredible atmospheres in football grounds and come up with some of the creative chants and songs. This book is a guide for these chants and songs written by the Leicester City F.C. supporters. From the When You're Smiling, Leicester Boot Boys, When You’re Tired and Weary, Molly Malone, Singing The Blues, We’ll Never Be Mastered, to songs dedicated to the various players and staff, the very best of the terrace chants, songs, and timeless classics, this book will delight and entertain in equal measure and honors every single Leicester City F.C. fan who has ever sung in support for the team throughout its proud history.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08P73LNKM

kapak.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, pegabur said:

Over the years Leicester City F.C. fans have created incredible atmospheres in football grounds and come up with some of the creative chants and songs. This book is a guide for these chants and songs written by the Leicester City F.C. supporters. From the When You're Smiling, Leicester Boot Boys, When You’re Tired and Weary, Molly Malone, Singing The Blues, We’ll Never Be Mastered, to songs dedicated to the various players and staff, the very best of the terrace chants, songs, and timeless classics, this book will delight and entertain in equal measure and honors every single Leicester City F.C. fan who has ever sung in support for the team throughout its proud history.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08P73LNKM

kapak.jpg

Good idea mate Sounds like a good Christmas present but only if the book it's self is good quality and look professionally made, what's the book actually look like? Do you have a pic of it? 

19 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Good idea mate Sounds like a good Christmas present but only if the book it's self is good quality and look professionally made, what's the book actually look like? Do you have a pic of it? 

I believe it's written on a postage stamp. 

10 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Thanks for the feedback, I do not have a picture of the book but Amazon has a feature called "look inside" which you can click the book cover picture and see some sample pages from the book but this feature will be enabled 3-5 business days after the book released. You can wait for that feature or you can check my other song books from Amazon which already "look inside" feature enabled and has exactly the same format with Leicester F.C. song book.

• Like 1

Like most football clubs we have had our share of forgettable cringeworthy ditties. 

As older foxestalkers may remember we also have a back catalogue of imaginative, witty, but somewhat dated songs that could do with a re-airing.

Hopefully some of the better old songs are in this book & will be a welcome addition (SK1 please note) to our dwindling repertoire of tunes.

2 hours ago, Line-X said:

And who could forget other classic 'originals' such as - 

"We love you, we love you, we love you, And where you play we follow we follow we follow, Cos we support the Palace, sorry, the Leicester, the Leicester, And that's the way we like it we like it we like it, Whoaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaaa..."

Nuno's Vichai's dream (and 101 other renditions set to 'Sloop John B')

This lyrical masterpiece, which most of our fans still struggle to coordinate -

"Leicestershire la la la, Leicestershire la la la"

and that classic old favourite -

"Leicester Leicester Leicester Leicester, Leicester, Leicester - Leicester"

My memory banks just caught up with my ears and now I can't believe I didn't realise this before.

18 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

The Ben Marshall chant is the most cringeworthy ever. 

Lets face it on a creativity scale of 1:10 we are 0.05 but that's not to say we can't up our game after all we've only been going since 1884 -plenty of time yet

Are we absolutely sure we want this pandemic over with so fans can come back in?

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

The Ben Marshall chant is the most cringeworthy ever. 

Lets face it on a creativity scale of 1:10 we are 0.05 but that's not to say we can't up our game after all we've only been going since 1884 -plenty of time yet

Aside from the fact that most Leicester fan's singing is flatter than a witches tit - it's the earnest way that they deliver "duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh" without the slightest hint of irony that so amuses me.

15 minutes ago, boots60 said:

As older foxestalkers may remember we also have a back catalogue of imaginative, witty, but somewhat dated songs that could do with a re-airing.

Hopefully some of the better old songs are in this book & will be a welcome addition (SK1 please note) to our dwindling repertoire of tunes.

Last time that I was at pains to point this out, (perhaps in reaction to the dreadful and obligatory 'Leicester City, the boys in blue...") I was roasted and flamed like Romain Grosjean's testicles. 

• Like 1

or what about those old time classics from the seventies such as "we had joy we had fun we had the forest on the run", "we hate nottingham forest", that cornerstone of community relations "harry roberts is our friend" whenever an officer of the constabulary passed the kop end and the and the unforgettable "get your t*ts out for the lads" sung at every female police officer, st john ambulance or programme seller that walked behind the goal.

NB for the younger fans google Harry Maurice Roberts. I am not going to repeat the words here in fear of a ban, but you will get the jist of the sentiment.

• Like 2