Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

you must have missed the Fulham match then

Oh I'm taking about the game in general not just our performance. At least Fulham were a little bit entertaining. Zorya are absolute pony and we just look like we cant be arsed

Forgot to mention, really disappointing for Cags. Really hope it's a bit of soreness rather than an recurrence, always felt it was a risk starting him and Ndidi tonight. At least Ricky has played for the under 23s. I guess we'll never know if it mattered or not.

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Oh I'm taking about the game in general not just our performance. At least Fulham were a little bit entertaining. Zorya are absolute pony and we just look like we cant be arsed

we was no better against Fulham, plus there is not a lot to play for tonight we are already through

2 minutes ago, danny. said:

Did you not watch the last 3 games!?

As I just said, I'm not juat talking about our performance I'm talking about the game in general. Liverpool were good, Braga game was great entertainment, Fulham were decent. This is absolute garbage and Zorya are dreadful and we cant be arsed

Same old issues slow and turgid in the final 3rd, always a missed pass or poor control. 

Still feel we are short of quality wide man, maybe Under and Barnes can prove me wrong.

Anyone for thinks Nacho ever going to lead the line on a regular basis in the PL is crazy!

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

we was no better against Fulham, plus there is not a lot to play for tonight we are already through

As I said, I'm not talking about our performance, I'm talking about the game in general. 

3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Ooh so you didn´t watch Monday??

I'll repeat myself for a 4th time. I'm not talking about the performance, im talking about the game in general. Zorya are absolute shite and we just arent interested, which is understandable with little to play for 

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

This is what happens when you line up with two DM's, we've seen it throughout most of Puel's time here.

And what on earth does Praet do? He's advanced but has the creativity of a DM himself.

Praet is not a playmaker. He is a box to box player who makes good runs but can also pass. He has been decent tonight I thought but he needs Barnes to drop back a bit and a bit more support from another midfield partner so he can make his runs and receive a pass

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Forgot to mention, really disappointing for Cags. Really hope it's a bit of soreness rather than an recurrence, always felt it was a risk starting him and Ndidi tonight. At least Ricky has played for the under 23s. I guess we'll never know if it mattered or not.

I don’t think it would have mattered.

It would only mean this happens in a U23 game.