Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Can I get a quick summary of how it's looking?

BBC website makes it look like we're off the pace

Last 5-10 mins we’ve been pressing really well up the pitch winning the ball back. Passing seems a lot quicker and Under should have scored his one on one

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ward looks great with his feet, can we stick him in CM for the next game?

He is crap at kicking it in to touch though.....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Stan he’s pulled up with a recurring injury inside 15 minutes mate. In a game he doesn’t need to play.

Question need to be asked regarding the decision making involved in that given the outcome, we did this with Ndidi last season as well

Manwell Pablo I know mate. 

But what I'm trying to say is that this is the kind of game that would be good to bring him in. Not a higher profile game against tougher opposition where he's tested more. It was a good game to give him minutes if all went well with his recovery phase. 

Like I said before, perhaps he could have been given some time in the u23 games first but if he's been assessed and deemed fit to play some part in this game, then I don't see an issue with that. Hasn't he been almost ready for a few weeks? So then that shows to me he could have come back a few weeks ago which would have been premature, but was given the time to get fitter and be more ready. 

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Yeah, could just be unlucky but players return dates keep being put back.  Castagne breaks down again and Soyuncu too.  Questions should be asked.  It could be lack of pre season, it could be dumb luck but it could be something that we're doing wrong.

Does anyone know if players have been able to use the cryotherapy chambers again?

They play a massive part in recovery especially with muscle injuries

Obviously the physios/sport science shouldn't have to rely on them so much to get players back to fitness but taking such a massive component out of the recovery process will make a big difference

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Does anyone know if players have been able to use the cryotherapy chambers again?

They play a massive part in recovery especially with muscle injuries

Obviously the physios/sport science shouldn't have to rely on them so much to get players back to fitness but taking such a massive component out of the recovery process will make a big difference

I don't see why not if they're properly cleaned after each use... the club could easily afford that surely...