Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

Drama queens out in force. They're playing like a team whose playing at home and have something to prove. Under is boss another like him please. Every time he gets the ball he looks dangerous. We just need to keep the pressure on and we'll get something out of this.

Ricky P’s yellow you don’t see where he lands but the way he accepted the yellow I thought he knew he may have landed on the other guys feet. The Nacho yellow was a complete and utter joke, there’s hardly a foul there let alone a yellow!

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Praet is not a playmaker. He is a box to box player who makes good runs but can also pass. He has been decent tonight I thought but he needs Barnes to drop back a bit and a bit more support from another midfield partner so he can make his runs and receive a pass

swapping Maddison or Teilamans on another day for one of the 3 in the middle would allow more of a threat as they can play from deeper and can thread balls through better than the current three

Edited by whoareyaaa

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ünder is rapid but at times suddenly slows up when the ball just about comes to him, needs to pretend he doesn't have the ball will get to it quicker and create that extra space to get the shot off.

When I pretend I don't have the ball, I'm the best player on the planet and we'll rapid

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I'll repeat myself for a 4th time. I'm not talking about the performance, im talking about the game in general. Zorya are absolute shite and we just arent interested, which is understandable with little to play for 

Thankful for your patience and 4th repetition  .....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

Barnes and Under need to get there shots on target, keep trying those shots but they need to be a lot more consistent with them

Under shoots at every opportunity. 

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Please can we have 1 game where savage isn’t commentating on us. 🙏🙏

Bein Sports HD5.  Arabic commentary but makes more sense than the Savo.

• Haha 3