Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Pretty shit again. Against a shit opposition. Starting to get worried again, our performances are resembling the shit show we served up towards the end of last season. 

They have been ever since Liverpool - exactly the same as last season 

2 minutes ago, M0901 said:

We’re 4th in the prem and through to the next round. Hardly grounds for dismissal. Plus all it took was little Wes to score his header or Madders to put his chance away and we’re top of the europa group

Wow, 4th!! We’ve got the 4th best team in the league for god sake!!! Total shite 

Just now, Babylon said:

It’s all gone a bit end of last season hasn’t it :(

The wheels have come off again and Rodgers has reverted to type. He’s great when the team is in form but he’s not very good if the team is in a rut. 

The team should not be performing so badly against Fulham and Zorya. I’m not saying we should be blowing them away but the attacking intent in the past 180 minutes of football has been severely lacking and its worrying. 

10 minutes ago, KFS said:

Not even as bad as Monday 

True that.

At least we played Barnes and Under at the same time.

As predicted, Nachos was left a bit isolated upfront. Should have been brave and have Perez start with Nachos and just have one CDM. 

So before I switch brain on

- how bad are Madders’ set pieces?

- I’m often surprised just how ineffectual Barnes can be. And Nacho

- Worried about Ricky

- very worried about Cags

- poor from Choudhury throughout 

- where would we be without JJ?

- looks like we need a CB in January 

- best yet from Under, but not quite good enough