Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Zorya Luhansk (A) Match Thread

Well it looks like after a good start to the season the cracks really are starting to appear for Rodgers again. The way the team has been set up and how they have performed in the last 2 games is well below the standard expected and Rodgers has to take his share of the blame for the cautious approach.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Get out of my f u c k i n g club you absolute clown, sick of losing to absolutely shite teams 

We’re 4th in the prem and through to the next round. Hardly grounds for dismissal. Plus all it took was little Wes to score his header or Madders to put his chance away and we’re top of the europa group

• Like 1

Clear to see why we have created the least opportunities in the premier league. We are absolutely honking in the final 3rd. Rodgers needs to sort this out soon or our season is doomed. I dont give a shit if we are already through, every time we lose under Rodgers we are just awful. Barely created a chance tonight 

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Bloody hell. Interesting to see what Brendan says after this. Learning experience perhaps. Maybe mention that Jonny Evans is a man Again. Boring football and crap results. 

"Players gave it everything. Showed great intensity"

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

We’re 4th in the prem and through to the next round. Hardly grounds for dismissal. Plus all it took was little Wes to score his header or Madders to put his chance away and we’re top of the europa group

Wont be forth for long if we keep playing this way.