Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

11 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I think whatever we call it, it will always be called "Seagrave"!!!

Which is why it may as well just be LCFC Training Ground @ Seagrave. Sky can just introduce Rob Dorsett at Seagrave for any transfer news on LCFC. Sometimes simple is just the best option.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I think whatever we call it, it will always be called "Seagrave"!!!

When the new stadium was going through planning and build then it was only known as Freeman's Wharf, which is where it is. Somehow this got dropped once it had a sponsors name attached to it. The same thing will most likely happen at Seagrave (or Charnwood). Shame really. 

23 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Is Belvoir Drive officially called Belvoir Drive? Whatever its real name, it's universally called that. 

I think Seagrave will stick. Like Cobham. Or Melwood. 

11 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Do hope it is sponsor free in name.

It's whatever fans want to call it. No idea why we don't call the stadium Freeman's Wharf. Seagrave sounds great to me and I'll probably always call it that despite what commercial name they give it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..the only times I hear a reference to the training facilities is when they refer to "Melwood"!!!

Yeah they've just moved into a new training ground called the Axa training ground or something equally dull.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Quite. Nobody called Filbert Street the "City Business Stadium". But if you call the current ground "Filbert Way", people get arsey for some reason.

personally it's just the walkers to me.