Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

5 minutes ago, TWUKO said:

LCFC training ground is a bit bland isn't it? Would of thought they'd go with park hill training ground or something.

I really hope they aren't selling the naming rights to it down the line!

I could live with king power but not pari match or bia Saigon training ground or some rubbish like that.

Might have to mate. It’s the model Man City tend to use in order to funnel investment into the club. That 499 seater may be called the King Power arena or something whack but it could fund our next striker or winger.

8 minutes ago, TWUKO said:

LCFC training ground is a bit bland isn't it? Would of thought they'd go with park hill training ground or something.

I could live with king power but not pari match or bia Saigon training ground or some rubbish like that.

...i am not sure if Chelsea facilities are not called Chelsea FC Training Ground, although it is mostly referred to as Cobham!!!

11 minutes ago, TWUKO said:

In the Prem I believe only Man Utd have a sponsored training ground, but that is part of the whole sponsor package they have with Aon, you don’t really see clubs selling the naming rights for training grounds, 99% of the time it is named after the location or just the club name

If ours does get a sponsored name it will be King Power, otherwise it will likely just stay as LCFC training ground or some location name like you said such as Park Hill or Seagrave

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

In the Prem I believe only Man Utd have a sponsored training ground, but that is part of the whole sponsor package they have with Aon, you don’t really see clubs selling the naming rights for training grounds, 99% of the time it is named after the location or just the club name

If ours does get a sponsored name it will be King Power, otherwise it will likely just stay as LCFC training ground or some location name like you said such as Park Hill or Seagrave

Everton too iirc. Usmanov sponsored to help skirt around FFP issues, invested in Everton after he was bought out at Arsenal 

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Isn't Liverpool's cheepo called AXA training ground, or summat? 

Yep! Been one of their principal sponsors for a while and took on the training ground naming rights. 

Liverpool's model is all about sponsorship though because of their American owners, so was always likely to happen with them.

19 hours ago, TWUKO said:

Franks Training ground.

19 hours ago, TWUKO said:

I reckon there's room under LEICESTER CITY in that wall sign to put a sponsors name or logo..