Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

13 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Cheap goal by giving the corner away

Yep Schmeichel should have shouted 'time'...Albrighton Couldnt have known...!! So Silly unnecessary corner..

Then poor poor defending..again..!!  Shilton,Wallington...wouldnt Stay on the line....frustrating that schmeichel, doesn't attack corners...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Manini said:

****ing basic stuff I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, we are so bad at doing the basic things you need to do well sometimes. 

We over complicate everything. Typical Rodgers. All notepad and tactics, sometimes just take a ****ing half decent corner.

If we don’t win here we’ve failed to win against some of the worst teams we are going to play this season. Brendans going to be in trouble again as the credit he’s brought himself earlier in the season is being spent really quickly. 

People haven’t forgotten the horrific run in from last season and this very much feels like it right now, no end in sight. 

5 at the back needs binning. Especially against teams we should be beating. 

We literally need to hire a dedicated set piece coach immediately. It's long past due and way past embarrassing now.

I'd just let Wes Morgan take over defensive corner training from whoever (if anyone) is currently doing it for the meantime. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

For a long, long time last year we had the best defence in the league. 

We also don't have 3/4 of those players playing at the moment. Also Ndidi.

A defence with Albrighton and Fuchs in it will concede goals.

• Like 2