Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think it’s your judgement that’s been clouded. He’s been incredible. 

linking everything. If Madison decides to up his game we will cruise this second half 

Maybe take Madison off so that he learns to start delivering to keep his place

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

I get so annoyed when defenders give away needless corners, as if that's taken away the danger. Someone with Albrighton's experience should have known better.

It might help if the goalkeeper doesn’t just shout ‘away’ when every cross comes in ....... irrespective of what the circumstances are ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

We don’t circle the ref and complain enough, to happy to let things go and then end up paying later on.

Definitely they should of been all over the ref at half time for not sending Lowe off. We’re too nice.

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

I get so annoyed when defenders give away needless corners, as if that's taken away the danger. Someone with Albrighton's experience should have known better.

He hasn't got eyes in the back of his head. Maybe Kasper could have given him a shout but it happens so quick. Albrighton did the right thing. 

• Like 1

Perez is playing the role that Maddison is supposed to be playing (just behind Vardy), but Perez is much better at it.

Maddison just got in the way of Perez. He should have eased his run to drag a defender away instead of running in front of Perez.

Edited by Tom12345