Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Generally a poor half but we're still in it.

We need to move the ball quicker and create more space because the few times we've got in dangerous areas we've looked like scoring.

Good half, very enjoyable...

• Like 1

Just now, adam said:

Didn't even talk about the yellow on sky. ****ing idiots. 

Second yellow too!

Alex Scott “Leicester deserved that goal at that moment in time”..... We deserved it all game. Been way better than them.

3 minutes ago, Poiseuille said:

I think Perez’s goal is clouding people’s judgement. He’s been OK, nothing brilliant, getting a lot of the ball, and obviously a good finish for the goal. 

Been our best player by a mile imo

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Perez has been absolutely sensational. Really impressed by him

The difference an actual forward makes in that position with attack minded instincts compared to Praet.

We’ve had these performances in the past though and they are few and far between.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poiseuille said:

I think Perez’s goal is clouding people’s judgement. He’s been OK, nothing brilliant, getting a lot of the ball, and obviously a good finish for the goal. 

I think it’s your judgement that’s been clouded. He’s been incredible. 

linking everything. If Madison decides to up his game we will cruise this second half 

Got to be the most frustrating half of football all season. We are miles better than they are and should be home and dry but we’re not because we lack ruthlessness in both boxes.

And our set piece defending is criminal.

I can see Sheffield United winning this.