Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Sheffield United (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Second yellow too!

Alex Scott “Leicester deserved that goal at that moment in time”..... We deserved it all game. Been way better than them.

If that was Liverpool or Manchester United the whole half time analysis would of been on that foul. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Look better than late. Should be in front. Defending set pieces so poorly means hard work at one end can be easily cancelled out...

Nice to see Perez playing confidently.  But what has happened to Madders, literally a shadow of his former self nowadays.

Some say he has Manure on his mind saw an article that recons he wants to go there !!

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

The difference an actual forward makes in that position with attack minded instincts compared to Praet.

We’ve had these performances in the past though and they are few and far between.

I’m not his biggest fan but today he has really linked everything well. Even before his goal he was getting in front of players and offering an option.

I hate this formation for this reason but Perez offers something you need when he can manipulate the ball in tight situations and link.

It is helped by Sheffield Utd sitting off us a bit.

We have played fairly well but let’s not get overboard, they are as bad as you get(I wouldn’t be suprised if they end up getting under 15 points). So really as good as we look, we are playing against an effective championship team so we MUST win. I’m not confident.

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That horribly defended corner has undone an otherwise decent first half. Thought we were good in the main.

I get so annoyed when defenders give away needless corners, as if that's taken away the danger. Someone with Albrighton's experience should have known better.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

The difference an actual forward makes in that position with attack minded instincts compared to Praet.

We’ve had these performances in the past though and they are few and far between.

Seems a bit more regular when he plays behind the striker though, but I agree. He sums us up as a team really, very erratic.

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Or maybe take into account the opposition with one point in 10 games.

Sure if you told those in the bottom 3 that they cannot escape, they might have a jolly good holiday and stop all this running around nonsense