Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Update your details

Just had this text through from LCFC. 

First of its kind if I'm not mistaken, hopefully this might be a heads up of us going into Tier 2 come Wednesday 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20201213-130643_Samsung Internet_compress69.jpg

Edit: Sorry if the photo is blurry, the screenshot exceeded the upload limit first time around.

Edited by Ashley

Just now, Ashley said:

Just had this text through from LCFC. 

First of its kind if I'm not mistaken, hopefully this might be a heads up of us going into Tier 2 come Wednesday 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20201213-130643_Samsung Internet_compress69.jpg

I was thinking the same. Would be unusual for the club to be so proactive on this if they hadn’t been tipped the wink

They did an email out a week ago didn't they? Just to make sure the details are correct 

I don't think it 100%  suggests a different tier as soon as Wednesday. Think they're just preparing themselves for future when the tier might be lowered. Being proactive. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They did an email out a week ago didn't they? Just to make sure the details are correct 

I don't think it 100%  suggests a different tier as soon as Wednesday. Think they're just preparing themselves for future when the tier might be lowered. Being proactive. 

Yes, I had an email last week and a text today. Just preparation for T2 and fans returning, hopefully that could be next week but I'd not imagine it's any indication it will be. All of the clubs are/have been preparing.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yeah I had the text this morning but was sure they had contacted me previously. 

I don’t know who’s going to be left in tier 3 if they think Leicester’s numbers are good enough to drop a tier :unsure:

On 13/12/2020 at 15:37, volpeazzurro said:

Who'd be in government though. If they don't lock down people and any opposition complain because of the death and infection rates, if they do, people whine about jobs and the economy. Either way, whatever they do, they're knackered and I'm not even a Boris fan. As we're seemingly so close to a potential light at the end of the tunnel I'd have kept everything locked down personally. By trying to please everyone you please very few. Can't have a pint in a controlled environment without a substantial meal yet there are pictures of mindless twats queuing several hundred in a snake outside a Primark in Birmingham. Governments and police can’t sort this, it's down to the mentality and resolve of the people. 

Don't disagree, but the mentality and resolve of the people doesn't set policy regarding attending sporting events.

I think we should basically stay locked down until the majority of people are immunised.

And that last lockdown by the way? Not a lockdown. I don't know why it even was labelled as such. As far as I could tell, everybody was just going about their business as usual, but with masks on and no pubs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Don't disagree, but the mentality and resolve of the people doesn't set policy regarding attending sporting events.

I think we should basically stay locked down until the majority of people are immunised.

And that last lockdown by the way? Not a lockdown. I don't know why it even was labelled as such. As far as I could tell, everybody was just going about their business as usual, but with masks on and no pubs.

Absolutely agree. 

20 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Looks like we're stuck in Tier 3 then!

Indeed. Can you lot behave! I'd been hoping to actually get home earlyish in the New Year but that would seem out then. Probably was anyway as Northern Ireland is looking toward a full month lockdown after Christmas. I wasn't even hoping for football, just to see my parents, 12 months and still counting :unsure: Although, on a positive note, they had their vaccinations yesterday.

18 minutes ago, hejammy said:

The "government don't know what they are doing brigade"..... I'd love to know what you would do in your professional opinion how best to combat a pandemic and keep the people happy whilst making sure our economy doesn't collapse? 

I'd keep to the subject matter of football and avoid a ban.