Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs 2-0 A Post Match Thread

13 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

???????? did you watch the Brighton game

I did (Justin) and his (your) final ball was amazing this game. But there have been several games where some of (your) his crosses have been abysmal.

He’s (You’re) a great player but (you) still needs to improve his (your) final ball massively 

• Haha 1

First game of the season I couldn't watch, and it seems like we put in maybe our best performance yet! Typical.

So glad to get this win. Really couldn't see anything but a defeat. Was hoping we could just keep it down to a 1 or 2 goal deficit.

If anyone knows where I could see the whole match (for free, preferably), I'd be very grateful.

Great to finally have Castagne back. And Amartey. Brendan's just said Cags is close to a return, as well. And we move into the new training ground tomorrow, I think. It's like it's Christmas or something.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

What a performance. I thought we were great for 90 minutes, which is rare as you expect opposition such as Spurs to have at least 20 or so minutes being on top. However, they never were. 

Ndidi was superb. I thought Madders was exceptional. The defence did great. 

Daft comment by Alan Smith during the game (to be fair, he made a few) that Leicester game up against a below par Spurs side. We made them perform below par. Which is excellent given the amount of “talent” he kept telling us they had on the pitch.

The only bad thing about this result is that I now go into the United game with excitement -  that’s never worked this year. 

Was one of the other comments when he said after a madders corner “I don’t know how Leicester don’t score more from corners” 😂 

• Like 2