Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs 2-0 A Post Match Thread

Fantastic performance all round. Showed some grit too. Wilf made a big difference in the middle, not that Mendy is bad but his physicality is immense. :appl:

If we can sort our shit home form out, preferably starting against United, we would really be a force to be reckoned with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Amarty tackling kane with a cruyff turn in our own penalty area was amazing. If it had been cags people would still be beating off to it. Superb when he came on. 

He looked so assured considering how little he’s played in the past couple of years. 

• Like 3

I don’t get this team... I know it was an away game and they’ve been good on the road, but Spurs basically started like the away team. 
Yet today the second spurs looked like they would counter we stopped it by being so well organised. At home when we lose the ball, we look so vulnerable, a shambles at times. Complete and utter panic. 
If we can put today’s performance into home games, we could finish top 4. 

Edited by lcfceaves

What a performance. I thought we were great for 90 minutes, which is rare as you expect opposition such as Spurs to have at least 20 or so minutes being on top. However, they never were. 

Ndidi was superb. I thought Madders was exceptional. The defence did great. 

Daft comment by Alan Smith during the game (to be fair, he made a few) that Leicester game up against a below par Spurs side. We made them perform below par. Which is excellent given the amount of “talent” he kept telling us they had on the pitch.

The only bad thing about this result is that I now go into the United game with excitement -  that’s never worked this year. 

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I want to hear the excuses from Jose 

will it be 

fixture congestion 

injuries 

ref being awful 

blaming his own players 

or 

Leicester we’re just better than us. 

I think one or all of the first 4. 

He’ll take the credit for teaching Brendan in the first place.

11 minutes ago, kingfox said:

James Justin has been our best player this season, brilliantly consistent.

Got so much energy and been very good. Needs to work on his final ball but you can see how he’s getting more belief with every game. Potential to be an amazing player for us, could argue he is already 

• Like 1