Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs 2-0 A Post Match Thread

22 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

You can also bet he isn't saying this privately to his players. He will be giving them some hard lessons and words and they will be watching and rewatching the videos of us winning every 50/50 for days. 

This is just the public 'position'. Klopp is the same. Lampard is showing some signs of being the same. etc etc.

The Aurier sub was telling. Player walked straight off, didn't even clock Jose as he left the pitch. Jose probably gave him a bollocking at HT 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The Aurier sub was telling. Player walked straight off, didn't even clock Jose as he left the pitch. Jose probably gave him a bollocking at HT 

So he should. 

Terrible defending from an experienced player. 

Swung the game in Leicester's favour. 

Although we were the better side side 1st half, I doubt Jose would have been too concerned at half time if it was 0-0

A total brain fart 

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I thought James Justin was outstanding again today. We have unearthed one Helluva player in Justin. He’s hardly put a foot wrong this season.

I might be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Justin was lambasted and blamed for several goals conceded on here in our first few games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, String fellow said:

While I was concerned this time last year when this story spread, this time I'm more confident of Rodgers staying. 

2nd v 15th, better squad, new training ground tomorrow, best owners and management in the league, no AFTV.

It's no contest between the two of us. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

For me that's easy. Straight swap for Evans, as good as Evans is for us most games, he's just too slow releasing the ball. Cags is far better going forward. 

You must be joking! It’s whoever plays with Evans in a 3 or 4  ! I’m pretty sure Rodgers feels the same too! The guy has been an absolute rock for 2 1/2 years ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hansifüx said:

I don't like that ... I despise Everton for playing like that ... and the foul of Abrighton, for a second I was afraid he would get a red, because it was a weird one, but all good int he end. Anyway, we should not take Everton as an example to follow, they don't seem to care much about fair play or they bend one they perceive as fair play. For example I remember the position were DC is throwing back to N Didi to get a panalty ... he does that often ... for me that is unfair play

Naïve not to. That's football.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Verumex said:

While I was concerned this time last year when this story spread, this time I'm more confident of Rodgers staying. 

2nd v 15th, better squad, new training ground tomorrow, best owners and management in the league, no AFTV.

Worth having a look into how Arsenal operates. Footballing decisions now running through a set of agents. If Arteta was to be sacked, the replacement will be from their cliente.

Alongside that most managers know that they won’t have the control when it comes to signings etc 

2 hours ago, casablancas said:

I said to the mrs ... what’s he on about. Spurs look shite because we are all over them and dominating the 50/50’s. He knows **** all and he’s such a pr1ck when he dumps on us. 

How is Mrs Casablancas?  Pass on my regards.

ShoddySilverBallpython-small.gif.1748e57872dd5ed7e433a7dfe7d6dccc.gif

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Verumex said:

Let’s not kid ourselves. A confident manager will back himself to turn them around given time and we should all know their ceiling is far beyond ours. 

Nice to see Spurs being Spursy again and putting the pressure on lol

On a serious note thought we played very well and controlled the game and had lots of good chances could’ve been more - Madders disallowed goal and Youri’s chance at the end. Was great to have Castagne and Evans back and we instantly looked a stronger side at the back. Can only imagine how good we’ll look once we have Ricardo and Söyüncü back. Also Amartey looks very competent in that RCB position, and adds good squad depth. JJ was again class on the right and the left and gives us great options. 

On to the next one, I’m sure we’ll get shithoused at home again this season but I’m sure we’ll also witness some outstanding performances alla Man City, Brighton and Spurs. In Rodgers we trust.

39 minutes ago, Nathan mcc said:

You must be joking! It’s whoever plays with Evans in a 3 or 4  ! I’m pretty sure Rodgers feels the same too! The guy has been an absolute rock for 2 1/2 years ! 

I agree he has, but just looking to the future and the way we play, as good as Evans is defending, he slows down our play too much. When he gets it 9 times out of 10 he's looking for a sideways or backwards pass. We need a player like Cags who looks to pass forward as soon as possible.