Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

João Palhinha

1 minute ago, boosmanana said:

He’s actually a very good player. Depends how much he’s available for as he’s more like Ndidi in terms of style. He’s not as good as Ndidi, but would be a good back up in case he got injured. Also an option of playing 2 big holding midfielders in tougher games.

Like Mendy?

• Like 1

Thought I'd Google how tall he is. This came back "With an athletic body build, Joao Palhinha is a very handsome person with a white skin tone. He has got a tall height of 1.90 m i.e. 6 ft 3 in.". Might have been taken from his Tinder profile!

2 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Who's gonna tell him? 

Off the top of my head 

Fofana

Mendy

Teilemans (technically signed from France)

Mahrez (technically signed from France)

Kante 

Kermorgant

Knockaert 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/joao-palhinha-leicester-city-transfer-4968523

Linked again, probably doubtful considering the price, but those on the first page saying no to this guy, clearly haven’t seen his stats.

This guy is close to Ndidi in terms of tackling/interception stats, would be better competition for Wilf instead of Mendy & Choudhury.