Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Last Week of the Window - Predictions (bit of fun!)

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Arsenal wouldn't do business with us whilst we are standing in their way of a possible top 6 spot and potential opponents in the EL.

Actually think this is our biggest problem at the minute. Ordinarily we'd be on the phone to Man City/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea to see who they wanted to get more game time, but not a chance we get any of their players currently.

We'll be looking abroad for sure. 

As ever we're still desperate for an AM/RW and a striker to job share with Vardy.

I really hope the clubs official stance on transfers "that we don't necessarily expect any/are happy with the current squad" is only a smokescreen looking at the table and our injuries now. I don't buy the not buying players for the sake of it argument as every player has their price and if it's the right player the price should be irrelevant given the amount of money we've made on transfers and the opportunity that has now presented itself again.

Fingers crossed for 2 big attacking signings to supplement a serious title challenge again this season :scarf:

in - nobody as I really think the finances aren’t there

out - maybe some u23s like wright but apart from that.....

Gray will see out contract 

Hamza too expensive for his ability 

kelechi - why would anyone come in for him and pay him them wages 

sorry but none of them going anywhere