Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Would you want a player like Diego Costa at Leicester?

1 hour ago, TK95 said:

Those other clubs can pay his wages. Not sure about getting a 250/300k a week player dwarfing everyone else's salary.

And would he be happy not starting every game/rotating with Vardy?

Not really sure what the point of your argument is because we’d never sign him on 300k? 

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Depends which way you look at it. If a player on his wage hadn't failed to score in 20 out of his 26 appearances they wouldn't have had to rely on his goal against Manchester United for survival.

Big name signing that never lived up to his reputation in my opinion.

You’ve had a mare mate

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Depends which way you look at it. If a player on his wage hadn't failed to score in 20 out of his 26 appearances they wouldn't have had to rely on his goal against Manchester United for survival.

Big name signing that never lived up to his reputation in my opinion.

He scored 84 goals in 202 appearances in the premier league man lol

Even if wages weren’t an issue, he would never come to Leicester. Leicester players hate him— some have straight up told me that in the past. 😂 Also, he’s completely volatile and our management wouldn’t take that risk. 

Now, Balotelli, on the other hand, needs to come home to the Midlands. 

6 minutes ago, Strokes said:

He scored 84 goals in 202 appearances in the premier league man lol

I'm referring to his Westham career as they were the ones that bought him to the premier league on the basis of him being a 'big name'.

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

You’ve had a mare mate

By stating the true facts of his Westham career as opposed to just  recalling one goal that got the team out of a mess he contributed to getting them into?

Just now, adejo92 said:

I'm referring to his Westham career as they were the ones that bought him to the premier league on the basis of him being a 'big name'.

7 goals in 26 games, that resulted in a move to Manchester United.

It didn’t start well but he moved to a new country, it’s not that unusual for a tricky start.

West Ham were gutted to not keep him.

Just now, Strokes said:

7 goals in 26 games, that resulted in a move to Manchester United.

It didn’t start well but he moved to a new country, it’s not that unusual for a tricky start.

West Ham were gutted to not keep him.

7 goals in 26 games a good return then for his wages? Could have fooled me.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, I'm just saying his career at Westham was poor.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Ahh yes, that 'big name' who played for **checks note** Corinthians before signing for West Ham. They both became big names, but nonsense to say they were famous players when they signed for West Ham - exciting prospects yet, but nothing like signing some washed up superstar like Zlatan or Cavani.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Diego Costa and Vardy up front? Hell yes. Imagine the oppositon players and fans that they would wind up.

They would either become best mates that abuse everyone they come across, claiming it as banter. Or they would end up scrapping within a week. Either way it would be worth watching.

5 minutes ago, LaCiudad said:

Come on you know Sky mean the traditional top 6 when they say that. Never would they refer to Leicester or West Ham as such.

More than likely Spurs to cover for Kane. 

• Like 1