Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

4 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I am one of the "slaggers". I accept the shame.

I am one of the "slaggers" also. I ain't accepting $h1t! He's had a good game so far, I'll give him praise/support for that. He does it in the next game I'll be the first to do the same. If he continues to do well and this becomes the standard to expect when he comes on then I'll happily accept the shame.

6 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

Not sure if troll or serious? Either way wowser. X 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

article-2710497-0E13F66100000578-467_306x423.jpg.bf04fa538af9b707d6dbb1b99bec65e9.jpg

BT Sport are one step ahead of you bro 

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Save yourself the hassle. Be easier talking to a brick wall. His opinion is above everyone else's.

Yeah I know, but, you know, I hate to see people making fools of themselves. Still, we can’t save them all. 😎

• Haha 1