Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Guest bennytwohats
12 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

Crikey. Where do you start with this?

Particularly laughable given that the standard of commentary and analysis in football in general is piss poor. It’s a complete myth that you need to have played in the PL to commentate. Usually a line rolled out by shitty failing managers who can’t handle the criticism. By all means criticise the commentator, but try to have a point rather than just her gender...

I’m all for a bit of diversity, long may it continue. Your sexist and transphobic shite can **** off though

14 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Why have we got these lady pundits?

The prob with these gals is they have never played in the pl. They dont have experience ... or have ever had that level of training... do no insight. Would we get a load of conference players a pundits ?

They are there coz of their gender.

Maybe bt should hire trannies as pundits 

This is genuinely one of the most stupid, pig-ignorant comments I have ever read on FT - and god knows it’s a crowded field.  

A lie-down in a darkened room might help, though I doubt it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1