Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

The team selection worried me, but it's a much better balance than against Leeds..

Perez in a position he can have an impact on the game..at fvcking last!!!!

Iheanacho looking dangerous!!..

Choudhury a more physical presence than Mendy..

It's all working 😁😁😁

Indeed it is pretty much round pegs round holes... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Fantastic. What i want to know is how is @StanSP always almost the first guy to announce goals or post match thread. Bro, whats your secret? Lol

I see how you can have the thread ready to go and just have to click "submit" but are you a city player sitting on he bench? Or a physio? Or thr new laundry lady?  Lol

Legit just sitting on the couch mate lol

So pleased how JJ has progressed. Looked a bit lightweight and rabbit in headlights when he first arrived. 
Now bulked up, full of confidence and plays with his chest puffed out. 

Perez can get in fvcking the bin, though. 

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

What you saying now? 2-0 and cruising with 4 of our best players out.

Nacho over Perez as number 9 and Hamza over Mendy exactly how I wanted.

This hopefully and finally will close the door on Mendys career at Leicester.

Grow up mate 

I've never doubted nachos ability he just very frustrating and he has definitely had is shit games but you never seem to get a happy medium with him he is either shit hot or dog shit I really want him to do well. Also he needs a new  celebration ffs ones down and fingers to the sky is boring as **** 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

JJ for England surley. What is his competition

Chillers and Shaw?

Shaw has been excellent this season and probably deserves to be first choice. JJ should be way ahead of Chilwell on form.

• Like 1

Great half!

Don’t comment regularly but I am saddened by some of the sexist comments regarding the co-commentator. Yes she’s made mistakes, nacho’s pace, for example. Yes she can come across as monotone, knowing her personally she is like this all the time.

However there are far worse commentators out there and no need to be name calling.

• Like 4

Guest Hansifüx
1 minute ago, Hales said:

I'm so pleased for Kel, Hamza and Ayoze. They have really stepped up this game and put in a great shift so far. Well done 👏👏👏👏

Ayoze ?   really, are you watching a different game? 

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

That's the difference between Perez and Iheanacho. Kel is always good for a goal if you get the ball to him in the box, no matter how poor he is in general play sometimes, even though he can still make a great header look like it's just hit him in the face lol

Perez gets involved more but if anything that highlights his weaknesses. Perez has done ok but it's great opportunity to get Under on. 

Absolutely. So one goal scored and a great ball for Maddison for the second goal both by Iheanacho. More contribution in one half than Perez in the last two games. There's the right choice Rodgers. Perez has been fairly weak and ineffectual. As you say, Under for Perez in second half.